Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Princezz_Undies Posted:

i don’t wanna troll or anything, but i feel like that all these buildr functions are not for our benefits, but for et’s, because with these users will do all the work cz’s supposed to do. just my thoughts.

By that argument, the users of Digg are just doing what the editors of Slashdot are supposed to do Log in to see images!

Here’s the thing: people like contributing to the game and seeing their content come to life. People also like having lots of new content to see and play with. We’ve put 2+2 together.

Acid Flux Posted:

Or are we going to be able to give new and different icons to .moar files? Because that would be sweet.

I’m going to be honest, I haven’t made up my mind yet. The system fully supports each .moar file having its own icon, even though it would be inconsistent. Let’s see what people come up with, and then we’ll let the community help us decide.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!