Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Uplink

[Haxxorz Hell]

Level 25 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Reading your comments, it seems you know quite a few things. And you seem quite keen to protect your comments on the subject. And here I am attacking you Log in to see images!

I went through the Satanic Bible when I was somewhere around 18, and it didn’t sound like what I expected. I actually liked some of it. But… I didn’t like the title: the Satanic Bible. The role Satan played in my upbringing makes that title repulsive. Then again, I find any form of organized religion (by any name) repulsive. The philosophy is fine. Giving it a name and forming a group, one that bears the name of something that we were taught as being really awful… not the best idea out there. Don’t call it a religion, don’t mention gods and daemons, and by any means don’t call it a bible.

My beliefs seem to fall somewhere around the limits of the ideology called Humanism according to this site. This doesn’t involve any gods, demons, angels, prophets, priests, rituals (not even for show), time wasting gatherings (you can do that in a bar, having a beer), flying saucers, or any other thing that belongs in art rather than reality. I’m OK with art as long as it stays that way.

I also have some spiritual and witchcrafty thoughts, but I keep them to myself, as they don’t help anyone (these thoughts don’t produce anything useful yet)I still focus on floating objects around Log in to see images!.

As for being a conformist: I damn want to be one, but I always mess it up. It’s my nature Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!