Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

JThizz

[Brainfreeze]

Level 24 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

MAGICBEAR Posted:

We’d have to avoid any mbum effect cards, though, such as the wall or male reproductive organshot. I like both, but the wall would need to be limited to one player. A block to all attacks would make players that get ahead quick completely immune. Dom cards are designed (I think) to equalize things and add strategy. male reproductive organshot, likewise, would remove a person’s ability to equalize and perhaps even enjoy the game. At best it should block for a few minutes, 60 or so. Therefore, as the round winds down, you might get called out, you don’t have to stick around as much, like Corion says. I don’t think FW should be so time oriented. Kind of unfair to certainly geographies of the world. It’s big of me to say this as I have tons of time and am on 24/7.

Love some of the other ideas though. Especially if we start leveling them… then domination is almost like an active forum pwning. Sending attacks and what not. Much more interactive.

from what I understand;

walls don’t stack, so if you use 2 bumholes, they will still get hit for 10 scoops, unless they happen to be online at the same time to put up another wall

and for male reproductive organshot, just cause one person cant use their cards, doesn’t mean someone else wont, and unless you really **** of a person to keep dsing you every 24hrs you will still get some cards used

plus some other ideas

**shake and bake**

takes the total amount of scoops a person has, then randomly distributes it back as different scoops

ie, I got 20 vanillas, then I use the card and end up with 3A 0C 7L 8P 2V

or if used as an atk, it can bake/destroy a card or scoop

**miss fire**

when used, acts like a shotgun but doest effect the target until roll over

**spray and pray**

destroys 1 scoop from 4 random targets

**firewall**

blocks target from getting specific type of scoops for 24hrs

JThizz edited this message on 03/20/2008 1:37PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!