Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

glowspawn

[Uber-Newbz]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I had ONE goddamn scoop in Domination, and someone managed to force a medal onto me! F’ing Roid Rage theme week!
When rollover arrives on 2009/02/26, my 6.66” E-Peen will be forcibly lengthened, and I will have to ditch my fabulous persongy, I mean PERFECTLY GOOD one man klan, the “Satanic E-Peen of Doom.”

Is there a mohel in the house?

Yeah, yeah, my own fault, shouldn’t have had seven medals going into a f’ing random theme week, etc, etc.

For anyone else very special enough to want to repeat my very special Internet Achievement, here’s the list of peen I used:

Brown Starfish (or any other clbum selection)
Chai
Flaming Black Operative
FOAR!
Internet Attorney
JingJing
Medal Winner
Spider-Man
Super-Chai
The Grind
The Level Cap
The Outpost of Tyranny
Unlikely to be Eaten by a Grue
streak e-peens through 60 forums

If you don’t have this guy already then you are ON YOUR OWN. Log in to see images!

TL;DR summary — glowspan is a monstrous homogay who is now bumhurt. Let the mockery begin.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!