Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Corion

Level 32 Emo Kid

I lost at domination?! How could this happen to me?

bumhole the max players when you have almost no scoops, then Modest Improvement to victory!

Something should be done about last-minute wins. Maybe any card played on the last day should have a delayed effect – nothing would happen until the contest has ended. Then all of the cards you tried to play quickly rush through in the order people played them that day… So when you used bumhole, thinking that you were going to knock down the top player, you might have accidentally hit yourself with it. Or that thief card you tried using? Too bad the scoop you were trying to steal was stolen by someone else before you! I don’t know. Something to that effect.

I also wanted to append the following card ideas to my previous post:

3-Scoop

– Crouching Coward – The next offensive domination card that you play on a player will not show who did it.

6-Scoop

– Hidden Ho-bag – The next offensive domination card that you play on a player will look like the person of your choosing played it.

Corion edited this message on 03/19/2008 6:31PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!