Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

SG94 Posted:

Any particular reason to have rules about dragons in RP forums? They don’t seem to fit in with the other rules regarding shock/browser hijacking etc. They’re pretty annoying to some, but that’s kind of the point innit? You troll with them on RP forums which explicitly allow that sort of behaviour.

The reasoning is that there are some threads (for exmaple, the Camwhore stickies) where the original intent of the forums (in this case, posting camwhore pics like camwhores do) are relatively intact. Trolls making fun of the pics is one thing, but dragon spam, well, that just doesn’t “feel” right in a definitive Camwhore thread.

I believe I’ve cleaned up all the posts, and the READMEs all point back to the OP in this thread which I’ve updated. If anyone finds more dragcave dragons in RP stickies, please use the report tool to report them. Thx.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!