Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

The-Names-Pl-
issken

Avatar: 123300 Fri Jan 23 15:47:32 -0500 2009

[iBoxxy]

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Plissken thinks it would be awesome:

If we started a thread in GD that wasn’t just a bunch of idiots posting one word topics and responses; with less people feeling like they’re succeeding at doing whatever they think is RPing.

Shock images, mbumive spam, meaningless replies, and corruptions of spelling is a GREAT way to post, and play your clbum efficiently.

Also having to adblock every single person’s unfunny, but extremely long signature is probably the most exciting part of GRP.

I think your finer generation of posters has left, leaving GRP with the inbred fabulous person bum **** 13 year olds that have no grasp on creativity; and everything they know about the internet they learned from pressing a bunch of number keys in an imaginary forum in order to ‘pwn’ it.

So you know who you are, and when you fit into this category. I’m talking to those who do, and if you’ve got a problem, feel free to respond with your one word posts (bait) and spam (bait).

Snake out.

or if 3 small paragraphs is too much text.

tldr: Most of you are terrible posters. But a few of you aren’t. But most of you are.

The-Names-Plissken edited this message on 02/01/2009 1:42PM

^This is my face when responding to your posts.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!