Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Possibly a Cabbage Posted:

While I certainly wouldn’t make this point in as… aggressive a manner as you did, I must say that the reason I was excited for the auction house when I heard about it was “Hooray! I can finally complete some of these files I’m (n-1/n) on!” Unfortunately that’s not the way it worked out.

If we want to make certain things require a month of grinding to get (like pink floyd) would it really be a problem to mark pieces of certain .moar files untradeable, and let people trade pieces of other files?

Though honestly, as someone who spent a month grinding to get darkside, I wouldn’t mind at all if somebody else could get it by spending a bit of flezz.

We all presumed it would be about trading .moars at first, but as ET already pointed out, we soon realized it would be far too complex to express such an interface.

But it would also remove the entire challenge to “collect ‘em all.” Of course, being able to buy a rare item outright removes the challenge too, but only for a limited number of players. Those who put in the effort can receive great rewards.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!