Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

d4

[Tormenting Evil Kn-
uckles of Satan
]

Level 37 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Ok lets do this. I will do nothing. Nothing positive at all. I might say thank you. Or thanks. And then not give a **** for maybe… what, ever. I will make jokes of your homosexuality loosely and think of you as the bumhole you are. No more no less. I will not even humor you.

This is just offer number one =)

On the other hand I could bow down to you on my computer shrine (complete with gold encrusted computer screen and diamond covered keyboard) say Capn_Fever is the best… and then admittedly puke all over my goat leather chair and wash my mouth out with bleach. Talking **** is of course a high offense in my religion (My religion is entirely based on my beliefs, my bible is google) so I may say whatever you please but afterwards I would feel incredibly guilty.

Second one any better?

Moving on.

On this one I will acknowledge the fact that yes, you are ****ing funny, I admit it. I feel bad for admitting that but hey, at least on this third one I mean it. And to support your funny way of being, I will ask for you to keep one of your BP’s (yes just one because I am a desperate son of a **** and need 7 for episode 2) as a donation for the ‘Lets Put Up A Funny Community Ad Where We Make Fun Of d4’. It would be an honor to have something funny, or just plain sick in my name. Go nuts.

As for this third one I’m well aware that you said it was just for fun and BP, but you can feel free and actually do that, I’m a good sport I can laugh at myself Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!