Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

I R TEH BESTEST Posted:

The easiest thing to do would be to get 2 characters, one with a Luck of 1 and another (Probably a hacker) with a Luck somewhere around 65-70 and simply redo a single forum repeatedly to see if there is any difference in the drop rates or rarity. Obviously it would still take a whole lot of testing but at some point I or someone else may make a forum dedicated to making those 2 runs repeatedly until we could say once and for all whether or not it affected the file itself or the piece of the file you get.

Members of Brainfreeze have already started gathering this sort of data.. I just need to get my desire to be adding it to the wiki back and you’ll start to see it for some forums.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!