Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

SG94 Posted:

Try to keep the conversation constructive and civil.

I have been. However, I reserve the right to mock a person for accusing me of ripping something common off of a specific game.

Possibly a Cabbage Posted:

I think how much of a good idea this is depends on what CZ’s plans with episode 3 (and 4 and 5, and so on) are. If episode 3 is written for level 35ish characters, introducing a means by which people are constantly reincarnating between then and now is kind of silly, since inevitably people are going to be caught at a low level when episode 3 rolls around.

Episode 3 isn’t going to be a surprise. Everybody will know when it’s coming, just like this time.

Even if it WAS a surprise, then I’d just say “Sucks to be them”. It’s not like it takes THAT long to hit 35, after all.

Possibly a Cabbage Posted:

I really think Evil Trout would prefer that if you wanted to play the game as another clbum, you throw some money his way, and probably doesn’t want to have to balance the episode 3 content to be interesting both to people who work their way up there on their first playthrough and to people who have spent months grinding and reincarnating to become incomparable badbumes.

I *did* mention a bp cost for clbum switches, and I gave a few very good reasons why it *should* be cheaper than alts.

As far as grinding and becoming badbumes, I don’t think there’s much cause for concern. People were able to turn themselves into incomparable badbumes in Ep 1, as shown by “The June Twenty-Second Incident” ePeen. Those people were fully capable of blazing through Episode 2 with ease. Heck, I wasn’t even CLOSE to the level cap when Episode 2 hit, and it didn’t cause me any trouble.

If somebody wants to spend months grinding reincarnations for a bunch of +1 bonuses, more power to ‘em.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!