Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

pokeyseks81 Posted:

The rp forum definitely gives me something to do around here after my visits are up and it really makes the game feel a little more connected in an MMO sense. The only problem is that I don’t feel as much “in-character” doing my sTalk chats due to the preprogrammed dialog. Is it the same for all three clbumes because my responses don’t seem that camwhore-y?

Well, and the problem that its really hard to switch between writing emails to my company and typing out posts that are meticulously filled with errors and way too many emotes. Log in to see images!

Yeah, the dialog is the same for all characters. It’s very difficult to modify your responses to correspond to clbum, and it wouldn’t really come out right if we did.

But as someone else mentioned, it kinda makes sense that way. Your clbum is really your “Persona” or “Archetype” (I’m pushing to officially call it that) that you use to derail forums. Like most teenage trolls, camwhores, etc., you tend to put on an act in certain situations, but a lot of them are actually fairly bright and normal.

It’s like when a decent-looking chick who’s somewhat smart has a lot of dumb-bum popular friends, and she has to tag her facebook albums with comments like “OMG THAT’S SOOO CUTE!!” when she wouldn’t normally want to come across as so vapid — it’s just the norm.

So, to reiterate, we’re RPing as characters who are RPing themselves. That’s on some meta-post-modern ****.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!