Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

SuperMo0

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

NEOJUGS Posted:

You will be the first to suffer when the Ron Paulocaust begins.

At least I’ll die before the **** hits the fan!

Evil Trout Posted:

Explanation time: I use extremely long periods of time for caching, like a year into the future. This is to speed up the site because for 95%+ of the images or javascript or stylesheets you won’t even make a request to the server. The downside is, when I update something nobody will know, so I basically change the name of the subdomain that static content is served from when there is an update.

Sometimes I use the dates like feb6.forumwarz.com or whatever, but once in a while I put in jokes. People were joking about gold accounts this week so I chose that name , now back to the topic:

I wasn’t actually hoping the rumor mill would start, but that’s a neat idea of getting around really huge bandwidth requirements. You should start stealing the alt tags from xkcd comics, using them completely out of context for lulz.

SuperMo0 edited this message on 03/05/2008 12:01AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!