Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

SuperMo0

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

One of my favorite parts about ForumWarz is the avatar selection; rather than letting people just pick whatever male reproductive organ pictures they want, there’s a stock set of avatars that, more or less, fit your clbum.

My beef, though, is that some of them are TOO like your clbum.

Take this one, for instance: (Using the first account I found with this avatar) Log in to see images!

(I like how the URL for this is at goldaccounts.forumwarz.com. RUMOR MILL ENGAGE)

This picture is so goddamn emo it’s INFURIATING. I want to PUNCH THIS KID IN THE STOMACH. GRAAAAAAAAWR. That, in my opinion, is the sign that it’s the best fit for the emo kid clbum. I get peeved thinking about that little douche. Log in to see images!

On the other hand, my least favorite one is the Ron Paul avatar. I’m not even going to post the picture in this thread, because within 5 posts someone using it will come in here with it. I don’t care if you chose it because you hate Ron Paul or because you are one of those deluded morons who insists that Ron Paul wouldn’t immediately ruin the country by being President (end politirant here), but did EVERYONE who chose troll have to choose that one? It’s soooooooooooooooooooooooooo freakin’ Log in to see images!

Anyway, now that I’ve made an bum of myself, let’s have you guys contribute? Which stock avatars do you guys enjoy, and which ones need to die in the flames of hell?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!