Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

I’m the first to admit I don’t completely follow all the discussion. So I’m just going to throw this out as another one of my crazy ideas.

What if the bracket concept was completely redone to not match by medals as the prime criteria, but as clbum and level?

So there would be five (six if you don’t combine re-res and perman00bs) bracket types, and you fall into the type which matches your clbum.

Then, the brackets are determined by level. Not sure what the breakdown would be, but maybe every 4 (L1-L4, L5-L8, etc.)

Next: You may only have one alt appear in a bracket. If two or more of your alts would fall into the same bracket, you have to decide which one to put them in. If you want all your alts to medal, keep them at different levels. (To make this work, you may have to allow to people to pwn without gaining cred.)

And, of course, keep it so alt can’t be in the same raid.

There are probably ramifications of this I don’t know, so I’m not going to defend if this is totally broken.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!