Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Eh, why the hell not.

Participation

Rate your participation in the following activities from 1 (never) to 5 (addict).

Collecting E-Peen: 5

Domination: 3 (stuck in the top bracket sucks)

Flamebate: 5

Forumbuildr: 4

IDC: 4 (too dead recently)

INCIT: 1

Pwning Forums: 3

How do you enjoy these activities? Rate from 1 (awful) to 5 (perfect).

Collecting E-Peen: 5

Domination: 3

Flamebate: 5

Forumbuildr: 4

IDC: 4

INCIT: 1

Pwning Forums: 2 when grinding cred, 4 when speedrunning/doing pistachio streaks

Miscellaneous opinions

Rate the following items from 1 (horrible) to 5 (dreamy)

Availability of mods/staff: 5

Balance between clbumes: 1 (DML lulz)

Community: 4 (there’s a few retards here and there, but good overall)

Interface: 4

Site Performance: 3

Tubmail: 4

Wiki: 5 (I’m a wiki addict, what?)

Final section: two open questions

If you could change one thing about ForumWarz, what would it be? Tweak Klan Vanilla so solo raiders can be as much competitive as Klan Vanilla in the top bracket (I know it’s been a lot better then before, but Klan Vanilla still shines by miles and requiring 3 Solo raiders to completely destroy the scoops of 1 Klan raider), as it is now, Solo is competitive for destroying scoops, but not enough to win medals against Klan raiders.

Express your overall opinion of ForumWarz in less then 50 words: I’m kinda new to browser games, but damn, aren’t they addicting! Although I’m already bored at the overall content, the community (and specially TSB Log in to see images!) gives me a reason to stay. Let’s hope Episode 2 changes this, to the better. The job board seems really promising.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!