Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

InaneAnomaly

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Kid Banhammer Posted:

Whoa, sorry I didn’t get back to you on this earlier, babe. I was busy all weekend with my other girlfriends. So, when are you ready to come join us? Or do you want some one-on-one hot hammer loving first?

Oh, don’t worry about it. In fact, it’s funny you should mention all those other girlfriends, haha. I just this second got finished disposing of the last of the bodies! Lol, funny coincidink, huh?

And people always ask me why I stalk my boyfriends 24/7 as though I’m a ****in’ headcase. I mean, come on! This, along with many other situations, is just an example of why I do it. Anyway, I’m ready for you whenever you want.

It might be nice having an emo boyfriend, you know. After all, I don’t need to shower to get all this blood off now! LOL! Log in to see images! InaneAnomaly edited this message on 07/21/2008 5:13PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!