Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

nanathunderjesus gets you LIGHTNING IN YOUR FIST Posted:

I’d say ban all the illegal multis, but allow them a main. If they continue to make illegal multis then they should be banned for 30 days or so, ip and all.

If they come back and do the same ban them for a year.

And I would like reiterate once more that Kraid’s ban was really unfair considering it was entirely PANTS’ doing.

Yes, but Kraid’s “unfair” ban is your opinion. Obviously there has to be a final authority on these things, and obviously it should be the admins, not the players, or we are back to a popularity contest. In this case, obviously the admins though the ban was fair. You’ll never get anywhere if every case is tried by the popular opinion of the players.

As to your question, Banhammer, I don’t think it’s fair to enforce the rules based on who’s “unfunny” or not. That’s very subjective. A lot of stuff that people call “unfunny” I think is hilarious, and a lot of stuff that many people laugh at I think is repetitive and unfunny. I don’t see how you can possibly use something that subjective as a means to enforce rules.

On the other side of the coin, I think that banning should be used sparingly. In the example you gave, I would give the illegals a chance to pay for their characters and convert them to alts, or they’re out. I’d vote for leniency, just because of the nature of the game.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!