Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Duddly Donkers Posted:

With 75% of your total flezz it would gimp the entire thing way too much, why would anyone risk thousands of flezz for a single scoop?

Alternatively this is still exploitable. Spend all your flezz then sell off your junk items one by one so that you have a small pool of replenishable flezz.

Also, as time draws to a close with everyone hitting me things are getting pretty close.

Here’s what we decided for the balancing updates coming tonight:

1) Anti Freeze is now only given for winning two high stakes bets. I still believe it is harmful overall, as it encourages people to gamble and the majority of gamblers will lose and not win. Hopefully making it twice as hard to get will mean far fewer scoops going into it.

2) bumhole cards can now also be played if you have fewer than 4 scoops. That way if there’s an inactive player in the game you can still squeeze out some bumholery. Also, if a player is feeling suicidal they can sell all their scoops to the point where they’re guaranteed an bumhole card will work. Note: the card still works if you’re in last place and have more than 4 scoops.

I’m not sure if I’ve stated it before, but when bumigning groups we do our best to do it based on wins. That means this week all the winners are pretty much guaranteed to be in the same group.

I’m also adding a new domination card and some small enhancements. As always they’ll be in the Site Updates.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!