Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Week 1 Update

The first user built forum, Gamefabulous personS is now playable under the forumbuildr tab. As for the difficulty, it’s somewhere above above the Furry forum and below the nuke forum. It bridges the gap nicely, I think.

Since there were so many submissions, I ended up using a Threshold of 10 votes minimum for every category except angry replies, where I used 8. This gives about 25-30 “successful” contributions for each section, which has quite a lot of variety.

There is new E-Peen™ related to the build, now that the final stats are in. There is basically a new E-Peen™ for each area you can contribute in, with logo design and style sharing the same E-Peen™. There is also one for the most overall contributions. As you can see on the ForumBuildr page, this week HAIL SATIN contributed the most, and also won the most E-Peen™! It goes without saying, but the E-Peen™ is based on “successful” contributions, a.k.a those that were voted past the threshold.

As always, post your comments / questions / feedback so we can continue to improve the process!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!