Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

I just found out about this: Muslim Mbumacre.

The United States of America, a leader and role model for all in the modern world, is taking drastic measures to secure the freedom and safety of the world. Having born witness to the atrocities of the followers of Islam time and time again, it has been decided that the entire Muslim race shall be wiped from the surface of the Earth.

You, the American Hero, have valiantly volunteered to make landfall in the Middle East and ensure that no Muslim man or woman is left alive. Your mission priorities are to seek out and neutralize the Muslim leader Osama bin Laden, their radical cult leader Muhammad and finally Allah, taking down any targets you meet on the way.

Now as one of the creators of Forumwarz, you can imagine that I have heard from more than a few people about the questionable content of our game.

Occasionally we put in a piece of content that makes us question whether or not we’ve crossed some kind of line. For example, Mary Magdalene (scroll down) sparked a little debate in our organization.

Nothing we’ve done is nearly as controversial as this. The game’s creator even says this in the forum:

I think it’s pretending to be legitimate commentary and I’m sure there will be lots of people who defend it on those grounds, but ultimately it’s just a game where you blow the **** out of arabs.

Now this dude is no stranger to offensive material. His webcomic, electric retard is chock full of it.

What do you guys think? Is it funny? Is it offensive?

I hate to admit it, but I’m definitely leaning on the “offensive” side here…

Evil Trout edited this message on 06/25/2008 11:17AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!