Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

I’ve put out some enhancements today to the ForumBuildr!

First of all you’ll now see a number beside each component of the forum that indicates how many submissions there are that you haven’t voted on. If you’re addicted to voting like me, this makes it a lot easier to find new things to vote on, as you can just refresh the ForumBuildr page and see what’s new.

The default view for all voteable things is now “Newest first”. You can still view the winning entries but it requires an additional click. I think these two features will increase the votes on new items and eliminate some of the bias towards voting up the items that are already high.

You can also now sort on all components (previously you couldn’t do this for Enemies, Styles and Logos).

Now that the new stuff is out of the way, regarding the suggestion about hiding votes until you’ve voted, it’s something I considered at first but I decided not to do. Now you guys are making me re-think that so I’ll bring it up with the other Crotch Zombies and come back with a decision.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!