Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

PUBICDAWG Posted:

Will forums made in the forum builder be XSS-able and FBO-able?

Hah! You know it’s funny but I hadn’t thought about this. The XSS and FBO code only extends to the Forums in episode 1.

I’m going to say no at first, until we get a better handle on how often people will be playing these user-created forums. If the popularity continues, we will definitely integrate them in a bigger role in the Forumwarz universe.

It’s interesting to think that if we keep up the rate of one a week, by the end of 2008 we’ll have 52 new forums. Since the gameplay is currently based on pwning a relatively small amount of forums, we will have to make changes to accommodate the larger set of content.

This is a good problem to have, though. We can only benefit from having more virtual internet to pwn Log in to see images! We’re definitely excited about it!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!