Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

mr. evil trout,

i boldly suggest to you a parody of "jfk reloaded": a much needed internet reference for your game.

in this mini-game, the player would roam in an animated environment, bumbuminating members of the kennedy family.

there would also be a point system featured in the mini-game. for instance, you as the player could find and climb the book depository, and a 
score multiplier could be created for however many levels up you are. or, you as the player could earn a 5x multiplier for a "headshot", and a 10x 
multiplier for a "male reproductive organshot".

the deaths of the kennedy family members (robert francis "bobby" kennedy, john fitzgerald kennedy, etc.) are a matter of particular interest to me, and i 
would be pleased to see this feature implemented soon.

ask not what you're country can do for you: ask when your country will shoot you in the ****ing face.

thank you.
 scul-fuk-der

Agent-X edited this message on 07/22/2008 X:­XXAM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!