Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

emotion_blee-
ds

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Gray Day

A hollow headed hood carries nothing so neat as scythe, but rather a wide, sloppy brush. One

broad stroke and everything becomes infinite shades of neutral tint: fog, tire smoke,

gun metal sinking in the North Sea, cremation ash, snow day sky, dust in the corner of the

crypt. O how this hollow hue cuts and forces a somber blood, so much more effective than

a sharpened sickle. I feel my brothers and sisters turn in their frustrated graves. King.

Queen. Twin. Single. Hierarchy has no power and knowledge brings no answers to Faust addicts.

Fear is a fluid with staying power and can easily moonlight as embalmer. Jumbling R.E.M

cycles tumble: “The white of their eyes / The black of their dreams. Body bag blacks / Caretaker whites

incarcerating the shadow spectrum like cadaver flesh bobbing in a bottle of formaldehyde. Am

I looking at Death? Is death looking at me? Everywhere this duo tone question haunts.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!