Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Westside Wizard Posted:

To me the real problem is that there is one strategy only in Domination: get your cards then spend them in a last minute frenzy.

This is why I moved up the time you could play cards. Sure, it allows a frenzy of card-playing right before you can’t. But then, there’s still time to spend visits and gamble and submit entries to earn scoops. This lowers the impact of the card-playing frenzy.

Pickled male reproductive organbum Posted:

I know a great number of those ideas would make domination much less enjoyable for those who actually compete, to increase the enjoyment of those who don’t.

Near as I can tell, there’s maybe one or two dozen people who actually compete, and thousands who don’t. So yes, my goal is to increase the numbers. If 2000 people suddenly start playing at the cost of 20 who were and no longer do, I’d consider than a win for the site.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!