Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Vehement

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

My name is Vehement. After carefully reading through one or two of these “trolling” posts, I’ve come to a great realization: you all ****ing suck at trolling. Look guys. I’m not saying you aren’t sub par, because you sure are. In fact, you are almost at the point where failing becomes winning. Either get a lot better, or suck a lot more.

You are at the midpoint of sucking vs. winning. Think of it as “purgatory” for trolls. God has forsaken you to be in the middle. Either work your way up to heaven, or get straight to hell.

TL;DR you all need to counter my argument for you sucking, or you just stay as a failure.

Nice first post, by the way. You all ****ing suck. (Except nanafabulous personjesus. He seems p. cool)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!