Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

vickle Posted:

Dearest Escher, you are so sweet with your ideas. My dear ladyfriend broke up with me not because there was someone else, but merely because she fell into a metaphorical hole. You see when she was younger, about 17 years old, she suffered with depression, and after going off the rails she finally settled down and resumed a normal life. However, a few years later, her depression returned, and with it a self loathing of such that she cannot bare to let me see her. This causes me great pain. She wont contact me or anybody else until it has pbumed. It has been almost a year since she was diagnosed, but 3 months since we broke up. I wish she would just contact me, just to say she’s still alive, or that she’s getting better. Log in to see images!

omg taht’s so sad!!!!!!!!!! Log in to see images!

here 2 maek u happy, an 2 be maed happy by u! Log in to see images!
xoxoxLog in to see images!
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!