Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

wilD-****22 Posted:

like to add something about this one, too.. ‘Here’s how it works: Every week a new concept for a forum is chosen by voting. Then, users submit data to make up the forum, which is voted on BY other users. At the end of the week, the forum is published and can be played for fun and profit!’

-really needs that ‘by’ in there

-edit- -you could also change it to ‘by other players’. seems to make more sense, or change both instances of ‘users’ to ‘players’

also, just to nitpick it a little more, ‘the forum is published and can be played for fun and profit!’, would be more proper as ‘the forum WILL BE published and THEN can be played for fun and profit!’

Good call on the “by.”

As for “the forum is published and can be played for fun and profit,” we’re going to chalk that up to informal speech, which is allowable on a game like Forumwarz. Let’s not be schoolmarms here.

humblefool, please stop grasping at straws. There is no “Strawgrasper” E-Peen. An omitted comma is not a typo if it conforms to the rest of (or most of) the site. Also, capitalization after a colon is fine if it’s a complete sentence.

If you guys want, I can post up our Style Guide (we have one). I think it’d open one hell of a can of worms, though….

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!