Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Chilean Sea Bastard Posted:

BeavisSaves Posted:

i am disappointed in the lack of a THE GOGGLES THEY DO NOTHING joke and the lack of availability of said DO NOTHING GOGGLES

The first time I clicked the igoggle description I was expecting that tired joke and was pleasantly surprised. But yeah, some junk goggles that are just called “Goggles” with “They do nothing” in the description would be pretty funny.

There have been several moments throughout the creation of Forumwarz where we fought the urge to toss in a Simpsons/Futurama/Family Guy/La Divina Commedia di Dante (hilarious!) reference. For instance, Gamble-Bot 3000 was originally called “Gamblor.”

At one point we realized, even though we could tap into an endless source of almost universally approved comedy, and even though the whole game is built on references to internet geekery anyway, it would be better to try to keep things original and create our own little mythology. We’ll see if we accomplish that or not over time.

That said, “ZE GOGGLES ZEY DO NUSSING” would be a good one! Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!