Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Jason gave a male reproductive organed smile, decided that made him look somewhat insane, and gave a normal one. “Oh, not much. Just stuck it in some girl. I didn’t know her dad was that important. Psh. I probably wouldn’t even be here if I didn’t take her necklace… and if I was planning on staying. But anyway, here I am, all because her precious daddy said I stuck it in the wrong hole. Psh. Isn’t that one of those laws that nobody in their right mind enforces, am I right?” He doesn’t wait for an answer, “Yeah. I am right. Thanks. But yeah, if it WAS the law, and it might be, it might not be, she should be in here, too, but I don’t. Her daddy must have been very proud of her. Honestly, a woman her age going to her father, it’s disgraceful.

Where are my manners. What are you in here for, fellow?”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!