Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

”In summer, this Thrice-Cursed City is hotter than a temple whore on a stove; in winter, it’s colder than my wife’s woman's genitals. Can’t the bloody gods make up their damned minds and be constant for a ****ing change?” Imbrifale, Innkeeper of the Third Leg

Welcome to the City! A few things up front:

– OOC talk in italics: Damn you, DM!
    – Dice rolls in bold: Roll Ref (+5) to avoid falling off the fat girl.
    – Confidential information in spoilers. When I post these, they’re usually preceded by the intended recipients in italics: Voaer:The fat girl is actually a demon in disguise.
    – Everything else in plain text.

As agreed earlier on, I’ll be making the rolls for everyone. As your first post, please post up your character sheet (in code) with a brief physical description- and some character history- of yourself in italics. While the character history is not compulsory, it’s certainly encouraged!

Interest thread here.
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!