Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Inside of the box are many different realms, each one more twisted and disturbing than the last. The first realm is the realm of the Purple King. Once inside, you will be feasted on by maggots, and your flesh shall burn and distort. Once your body is broken and unrecognisable, your will lay eyes on the Purple King himself. His demonic majesty shall drive you mad, and he shall feast on your fear and insanity. Past this realm, none have returned.

Those fortunate to escape the dire charnel house of the Purple King are too unintelligible to interrogate, but some jibber and yell about the further horrors that they came close to witnessing. It is claimed by several prominent occultists that the last terrible realm is that of The Exalted Blind Idiot God Himself, Azathoth.

I shudder to think that such a blasphemous object should exist, but if it is true that MC Banhammer is currently in possesion of it, I beg him not to open it. For the love of all that is good and holy in this world, do not open that box. More than you know could be at stake.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!