Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I had a friend that had a similar problem and he was able to solve it by not sleeping. He did lots of crystal meth, although he was just snorting it and not smoking it. I think he eventually started slamming it, but just so he wouldn’t fall asleep.

Of course, eventually he’d start hallucinating after not sleeping for a month, but at that point he’d stop tweaking and sleep for five days until the nightmares woke him up. Then he’d start tweaking again.

I’m not sure he was slamming because I lot track of him when I went into rehab and he was still just putting it into his nose at that point. But IV use is the logical progression. Still, it was fun to hang out with him when he’d start to have dreams while wide awake. He’d start to mumble like Hunter S. Thompson and go off about how the midgets and dwarves where out to get him (he was deathly afraid of midgets and dwarves). We’d discuss people we’d know and whether or not they were secretly midgets or dwarves and therefore out to get him. Bat Country indeed.

I don’t know if this will work for you, but it’s worth a shot. Remember, you won’t have these nightmares if you don’t fall asleep. And being a tweaker will probably me an improvement over being an emo. Not much of one, but still . . . .

That’s really my pic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!