Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

I don’t think the game will ever be fully PVP focused. We’d like to add some components like that in the future but I don’t think there’s a cause for concern.

Most of our ideas for non-questline episodes should be enjoyable by players of all levels and cred, at least if we’ve done our jobs right Log in to see images!

There is the problem, as pointed out earlier, that by the time Ep2 comes out some people might have a ridiculous amount of cred and we have to figure out what to do about that. The suggestions so far about redeeming it are pretty good, I can see us going down a road like that. Basically it’s an issue of rewarding their hard work, but not at the expense of the game being fun.

As for more attainable E-Peen, rest bumured we’re working on it Log in to see images! Right now we’ve got some basic ones that you can get through the quest, and some difficult ones by topping leaderboards, but we do need some “challenge” oriented ones.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!