Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature Klans

InsertCoins

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Klans were just added, which is awesome.

Now time for some complaining. A list of klans with the number of members would be cool, and maybe a leaderboard for klans (as in klan with most players/ with highest level players)

Great job !

BINGEBOT 2015

Avatar: 38 2010-12-05 22:39:25 -0500

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

InsertCoins Posted:

Klans were just added, which is awesome.

Now time for some complaining. A list of klans with the number of members would be cool, and maybe a leaderboard for klans (as in klan with most players/ with highest level players)

All in the works.. I’ve already sent a list of “enhancements” to make the klan interface better.

MotU

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

how do you join or apply to a clan? The only thing it says on the Klanscreen for me is Create one.

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

MotU Posted:

how do you join or apply to a clan? The only thing it says on the Klanscreen for me is Create one.

you need an invite.

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

BTW, how do you have more than one administrator to a clan? it looks possible, but there are no options for it yet.

BINGEBOT 2015

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

MotU Posted:

You can either create one, or be invited to one, but there’s currently no way to search for one or ask to be invited.. unless you know who’s in them, which you can’t. Give us a day or two to work out the enhancements to make this feature more usable.

BINGEBOT 2015

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

Cubear Posted:

BTW, how do you have more than one administrator to a clan? it looks possible, but there are no options for it yet.

There isn’t a way. And if you let someone else be an admin then then could conceivably steal the klan from you. Do you really want that option? Log in to see images!

InsertCoins

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Cubear Posted:

Yeah this would be a major improvement as well. It sucks having one admin and makes my plan for world klan domination difficult.

Chilean Sea -
Bastard

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

So what are the benefits of klan membership other than the right to have a cool klan sig in RPG and whiny ****es?

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Cubear Posted:

The capability is there in the database but you can’t turn it on. I was afraid of allowing multiple admins since both would get the same level of access, and they could do nasty things like kick out the other admins.

What I really need is a super-admin, maybe owner who can add and delete regular admins. Those admins can add as many users as they want.

I’ll probably get on this soon, since I imagine having only one person able to add/delete users will get annoying to some klans.

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

Klan and Player Clbum based leaderboards are next. There was no point pushing them out tonight since no Klans existed yet.

If you recall we launched the leaderboards a day late Log in to see images!

Halberd

[Emo Is The Lonelie-
st Number
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Klan based leaderboards discriminate against us emo people. Unless we all band together.

But you punks will probably all go crawling to any invite pokey tosses you, I will hide in my own Klan for the time being. Log in to see images! Halberd edited this message on 11/07/2007 1:34AM

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

Well people can only be a member of one klan at a time.

Also, I can’t say for sure because it’s late and I haven’t thought it all the way through, but I think it would be an average. So let’s say it’s a klan cred leaderboard, it would be highest average cred.

Of course then I’d probably have to put a minimum number of users in the klan to make it count, otherwise one cred leader could create their own leaderboard and average the top of the klan one Log in to see images!

InsertCoins

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Evil Trout Posted:

Cubear Posted:

The capability is there in the database but you can’t turn it on. I was afraid of allowing multiple admins since both would get the same level of access, and they could do nasty things like kick out the other admins.

What I really need is a super-admin, maybe owner who can add and delete regular admins. Those admins can add as many users as they want.

I’ll probably get on this soon, since I imagine having only one person able to add/delete users will get annoying to some klans.

Yeah I see the problem. Maybe have a system with admins (can kick/promote to admin,mod or regular) and mods (can kick/add regular members only).

Also it would be cool to have a discussion page on the klan page

Vagitarian

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Troll

Im a stupid ****wad

I’d be a cool Klan member. Just saying.

Also, the Ron Paul smiley is awesome. Log in to see images!

dRAgon_HItlEr

[Team AWESOME]

Level 5 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

What would be nice is a LOT more clan features, but most partiuclarly multiple klan memberships.

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

dRAgon_HItlEr Posted:

What would be nice is a LOT more clan features, but most partiuclarly multiple klan memberships.

Wouldn’t this make all kinds of leaderboards useless?

dRAgon_HItlEr

[Team AWESOME]

Level 5 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

Evil Trout Posted:

dRAgon_HItlEr Posted:

Wouldn’t this make all kinds of leaderboards useless?

I guess that’s true. You win this round, Evil Trout.

Wyrd

Avatar: 2782 2011-10-31 19:56:49 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Camwhore

I tried to get over myself, but I'm just too awesome!

How about a klan message board?

Virtual_Eyes

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 13 Camwhore

Whiny, yet arrogant.

Klan message boards would rock (they could work in a similar way to profile/competion stalls).

Oooh! Here’s a thought. What about clan FORUMS?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!