Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Interface Minor Interface Suggstions

ARMERICA****-
YEAH

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Really? The bottom spoiler changes all the top y’s into v’s, p’s into d’s, and j’s into i’s by cutting them off at the bottom for me.

Maybe it’s just my browser settings then. Log in to see images!

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

oh I see now, that is bizarre!

Juggurly

[The Protected]

Level 26 Camwhore

“Playmate of the Month”

It would be nice to have a drop-down menu from bookmarks that led to the various subcategories (stores, forums etc.). Sure it only saves a clik but it can feel like a lot more if you’re lazy like me Log in to see images! Juggurly edited this message on 11/23/2007 9:52AM

bumhat

[the abyss]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Juggurly Posted:

It would be nice to have a drop-down menu from bookmarks that led to the various subcategories (stores, forums etc.). Sure it only saves a clik but it can feel like a lot more if you’re lazy like me Log in to see images!

plz read thread k? Log in to see images!

EDEdDNEdDYFaN

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Possibly make it so that if you accidentally open another tab when clicking an attack you don’t lose a forum visit + your progress through the forum? I’ve lost a lot of visits and experience and money from this…

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

EDEdDNEdDYFaN Posted:

Possibly make it so that if you accidentally open another tab when clicking an attack you don’t lose a forum visit + your progress through the forum? I’ve lost a lot of visits and experience and money from this…

I’m not sure I can do this, based on the way the code works. I will see what I can do though.

EDEdDNEdDYFaN

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Evil Trout Posted:

I’m not sure I can do this, based on the way the code works. I will see what I can do though.

Thank you for considering Log in to see images!

milk on ur b-
ape

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Could we have offense modified damage ranges instead of just base range in the attack descriptions?

It seems kind of pointless to have a damage rating listed that isn’t actually anything like the actual damage dealt for most attacks.

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

milk on ur bape Posted:

Could we have offense modified damage ranges instead of just base range in the attack descriptions?

It seems kind of pointless to have a damage rating listed that isn’t actually anything like the actual damage dealt for most attacks.

The damage rating is actually called Attack for this very reason, because it isn’t the pwnage you do, just a number that relates to it. The higher the attack, the more effective it is.

Showing the actual range would be too complex, as it depends on too many variables, most of which I do not have around when I am displaying information about the abilities, sorry.

milk on ur b-
ape

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Ah, alright. I guess I’ll have to start writing down numbers Log in to see images!

I’ve got a few suggestions for the added upgrades page:

Currently as a big long list of every single upgrade added with no grouping of like items, it’s not very easy to see at a glance what you’ve added.

Could you make it so that only the highest level is shown for each upgrade, and like items are grouped together in categories. For example, my troll’s page would look a little like this (with the attack descriptions as well, obviously):

Attributes

– Troll Starter Pack Level 1 (+5 defense)

– Egotastic level 6 (+315 max ego)

– Douchebaggery level 2 (+18 max douchebaggery)

– Offense level 4 (+4 offense)

– Defense level 6 (+6 defense)

– Luck o’ the Filthy fine upstanding member of society level 4 (+4 luck)

– Frugality level 6 (+6 frugality)

Troll Power Level 1

– Fap

TXT ATTAKS level 2

– Ascii Art Attacks

– Annoying Text

Evil Level 3

– Spoil

– Insult

– Yo Momma

When activating new upgrades, instead of it just showing the difference between the last value for the previous level and the new level like it currently does, it could show the great timesulative total and then give the difference, stating that it replaces the previous level upgrade.

ArgaWarga

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

How about numbers for the various responses on stalk instead of having to click? It’s minor, but I hate having to click around just when I was checking to see if someone had something new to say, when they’re only AFK.

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I love the sweet, sweet new GUI for the Emo Kid.

Kitsune

[Suicide Pact]

Level 10 Emo Kid

just a fox trapped in a boi's body

eponymous_ennui Posted:

I love the sweet, sweet new GUI for the Emo Kid.

Evil Trout, this is offically awesome. Do trolls and camwhore have custom interfaces as well?

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

yes. it is pink. with pink stars.

text says

omg hi Cubear!!1

you like have 4 forum visits left or something

TTYL! | my “gurlz” LOL | eww, a bug!

Madacaek

[Fried Chikunz]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

MADACAEK IS A STUPID NAME

YOU HAVE 12 FORUM VISITS LEFT AND A TINY male reproductive organ

**** OFF | MY fabulous personS | I BROKE THIS ****TY GAME

Evil Trout, have my babies.

Madacaek edited this message on 12/04/2007 12:04PM

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

wow that has got to be the funniest one.

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

Madacaek Posted:

MADACAEK IS A STUPID NAME

YOU HAVE 12 FORUM VISITS LEFT AND A TINY male reproductive organ

**** OFF | MY fabulous personS | I BROKE THIS ****TY GAME

Evil Trout, have my babies.

Jalapeno deserves props too, he’s the one who came up with “eww, a bug!” which I think is great.

I’m still not happy with the looping pics of 9/11 behind the Troll so they might change, but I like the cam whore pink stars and the emo blood though.

WhineMaster3-

Level 28 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

oh whinemaster3000

you have a pathetic 0 forum visits left.

depart. | multiple personalities. | this game is as broken as my soul.

I personally like the emo kid bug report option.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!