Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Interface Minor Interface Suggstions

Yyurameshi

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Bastards stole my idea. Log in to see images!

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/873

edit: oh **** my alt account has been reveeled!

Yyurameshi edited this message on 11/15/2007 3:25AM

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Heh, that was probably our most popular user suggestion (other than having more than 4 visits).

Actually I remember when I first built that page, I was like, “I wonder if Select All Junk would be useful?”, but then I was like “Meh, if people ask about it I’ll do it.”

If I’d have known it would have only taken 15 minutes of programming I would have done it before launch, but live and learn Log in to see images!

Cicadalek

[The Protected]

Level 42 Emo Kid

“Tearleader”

Minor sTalk suggestion: Could your contacts who are AFK be indicated as such in your list? Once your list starts to grow a lot it can be annoying when you want to figure out who to talk to.

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

Cicadalek Posted:

Minor sTalk suggestion: Could your contacts who are AFK be indicated as such in your list? Once your list starts to grow a lot it can be annoying when you want to figure out who to talk to.

I was just thinking about this myself too. I think we will get to it!

Chilean Sea -
Bastard

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Minor suggestion with the Ppwn Shoppe:

Could you move the “Sell” bumon to the top, above “select all junk.” Right now I have to scroll down when I want to sell something. It’s not super annoying, but since I pretty much start every cycle by pawning my deliveries, it’d be nice if you could make the action as quick and painless as possible. That way I could sell my junk in two seconds and two clicks and get on with the game.

Sorry if that seems like nitpickery.

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

mroe a forums side thing. can we get a “currently online” box?

also, on people’s profiles “last online on [date]”

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Can we have a way to re-read the description of an item (notably, equipment) after we purchase it? Maybe by clicking on the picture in our inventory?

milk on ur b-
ape

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

During battle, along with the ego/mp/thread health numbers being on screen without having to hover over them that someone else suggested earlier, could we have a current thread #/total threads indicator next to the thread health bar?

It’s annoying having to keep going back to threads to check if I’m about to do the last thread for deploying xss/fbo.

Cyst

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

milk on ur bape Posted:

During battle, along with the ego/mp/thread health numbers being on screen without having to hover over them that someone else suggested earlier, could we have a current thread #/total threads indicator next to the thread health bar?

It’s annoying having to keep going back to threads to check if I’m about to do the last thread for deploying xss/fbo.

Yeah I agree with all this.

Madacaek

[Fried Chikunz]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I agree with everything in this thread. Log in to see images!

Also, numeric display of Current Cred / Cred For Next Level above/below the green bar after pwning a thread. It’s a pretty minor thing, but hey, this seems like the thread to suggest it.

Megaflare

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

eponymous_ennui Posted:

I’ll also like to be able to see a numerical representation of the Ego/Tears and Forum Ego bars without having to mouse over them. Perhaps as an option that can be turned on/off in Optionals?

Just gonna echo this one.

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

Megaflare Posted:

Just gonna echo this one.

I’ve implemented it, should go out in our next maintenance. It’s an option, default is off because I think the numbers look ugly, even though I think they’re very useful Log in to see images!

Megaflare

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Evil Trout Posted:

I’ve implemented it, should go out in our next maintenance. It’s an option, default is off because I think the numbers look ugly, even though I think they’re very useful Log in to see images!

Well maybe you’re ugly.

(Ok, thanks)

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

Hehe, I decided to be risky and pushed it out just now. Enjoy guys!

EDEdDNEdDYFaN

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Maybe make it so that if a real player wants to add someone to their friends list but they don’t have a profile, they are prompted to make one first. Otherwise the added buddy is forced to stare at the request without being able to accept it.

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

not entirely true, but it is currently confusing.

in the character main tab, go to the profile sub tab

then click on the friends subtab in there. you should be able to accept/deny from that menu.

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

Yeah, the major problem is I don’t have enough room for a “Friends” tab on the Character page. It’s really hard to categorize stuff sometimes, and I couldn’t think of a better place to put it.

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

you could add a confirm/deny on the news ticker.

ARMERICA****-
YEAH

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

yyypppjjjtestjjjpppyyytest
moretestddddYDzomgIcandoscience

e: Yeah, ok. How about not having spoilerbars not cutting off half of the letters? Or doesn’t that count as interface?

ARMERICAFUCKYEAH edited this message on 11/22/2007 3:08AM

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

ARMERICA****YEAH Posted:

yyypppjjjtestjjjpppyyytest
moretestddddYDzomgIcandoscience

e: Yeah, ok. How about not having spoilerbars not cutting off half of the letters? Or doesn’t that count as interface?

Maybe it’s too early in the morning, but how is it cutting off the lettters? that looks fine to me!
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!