Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Fun waht're u doin tihs summer???????

Lucinda Sher-
wood

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Hacker

Jack Chick's Biggest Fan

Dear Miss Escher,

Instead of playing “giatr hero,” whatever that is, I suggest that you do something to improve your spelling, grammar and vocabulary. I cannot understand why a young, white American woman should have such atrocious language skills. From your photograph, you do not appear to be poor, and your father is certainly respectably dressed. Has neither he nor your mother taken any interest in your education? How have you managed to progress through the public education system to high school when you can barely read or write?

Please advise me what school you attend, and its location, so I can inform your local Board of Education of this gross and shameful error.

With all Christian love,

Mrs. Lucinda Sherwood

May the Lord bless you and keep you.

rantmonkey

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Lucinda Sherwood Posted:

Dear Miss Escher,

Instead of playing “giatr hero,” whatever that is, I suggest that you do something to improve your spelling, grammar and vocabulary. I cannot understand why a young, white American woman should have such atrocious language skills. From your photograph, you do not appear to be poor, and your father is certainly respectably dressed. Has neither he nor your mother taken any interest in your education? How have you managed to progress through the public education system to high school when you can barely read or write?

Please advise me what school you attend, and its location, so I can inform your local Board of Education of this gross and shameful error.

With all Christian love,

Mrs. Lucinda Sherwood

Lucinda. You seem a little uptight.

I can see from your piture that you are, “mature”, but yer still a fine lookin lady.

Someone like you shouldn’t be so uptight, you need to relax darlin.

Tell you what, you and I should go out for coffee sometime, you can tell me all about religion, and I know of this technique that will help you “find God”, and will completely relax you.

Together you and I can find “salvation”.

Hellooooooo nurse!

click me If you don’t laugh you can have your money back

ProClitLiker

[SRSLY]

Level 14 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

I m gonna hav a contest 2 see how mny grrls I can make great times In the next 2 munths

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

Lucinda Sherwood Posted:

Dear Miss Escher,

With all Christian love,

Mrs. Lucinda Sherwood

um, actly taht’s my favrit teechr Mr. Riley. he teechs maths an stuf 4 teh scool.

an i don tihnk im gonna tell u wat schol i go 2 cuz i get enuf wierd stakler stuf alredy, u no?

here 2 maek u happy, an 2 be maed happy by u! Log in to see images!
xoxoxLog in to see images!

An Hero

Level 12 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I’m going to play Guitar Hero and the expansion and listen to my favorite music and try and get my first kiss. Log in to see images!

rantmonkey

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

How much money do you have son?

For the price of one of those stupid games you play, I know of this lady from the Phillippines, I met when I was stationed in Subic Bay, who would be willing to give you a lot more than just your first kiss.

I’ll give you her number for a small finders fee.

Hell, you could probably even make yer money back if you can figure a way to sneak in a camera…believe me, the stuff she does with a wicker basket and a ping pong ball, people would be more than willing to pay to watch.

rantmonkey edited this message on 05/26/2008 12:39AM

Hellooooooo nurse!

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

I bought teh full series of teh X-Filez teh other day, so I’ma gonna watch all of that!

Ive got 4 seasonz left, than I’ma going to **** as many gurlz as I can for teh rest of teh summer! Log in to see images!

rantmonkey

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

I’ll be training my mind to be able to “think myself off”. Yesterday I spent three hours just meditating (You call it fantasizing I call it meditating).

And I’ll be working on getting a patent for a new invention of mine I call the sexercizer 3000.

It is basically a stationary bicylce, with a dildo for a seat.

The faster you peddle, the faster it vibrates.

Talk about incentive to lose weight!

Best part is, not only will the women go nuts for this, but the men will buy it for their wives too.

I’ll just tell the men that, this machine will be a sure fire way to get your wives off their ever expanding, lazy bumes and lose some of that ugly fat.

Oh, also I will be paying alimony. To all three of my ex’s.

rantmonkey edited this message on 05/26/2008 3:55AM

Hellooooooo nurse!

ProClitLiker

[SRSLY]

Level 14 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

rantmonkey Posted:

...believe me, the stuff she does with a wicker basket and a ping pong ball, people would be more than willing to pay to watch.

Relly??? I hav a baskit n A ping pong ball N I no A gud trik with em.

wuld U pay 2 c it?

rantmonkey

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

ProClitLiker Posted:

Relly??? I hav a baskit n A ping pong ball N I no A gud trik with em.

wuld U pay 2 c it?

depends.

Does the trick involve you sitting in the wicker basket naked and wet, then lowered onto my hard male reproductive organ and spun around? (I can’t remember what she did with the ping pong balls anymore, I was pretty drunk and her mamasun was ****ing and moaning about all the time she was spending with me).

Actually I think it involved launching the ping pong balls out of her vag, for distance.

Humorous, but not really all that hawt to be honest.

The wicker basket on the other hand…**** that was hawt!

rantmonkey edited this message on 05/26/2008 4:27AM

Hellooooooo nurse!

ProClitLiker

[SRSLY]

Level 14 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

oh wll my trik is I crush the balls using only my vag muscles.

I can also pull a rabbit owt.

rantmonkey

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

ProClitLiker Posted:

oh wll my trik is I crush the balls using only my vag muscles.

I can also pull a rabbit owt.

You crush the balls with your vag muscles? That is talented!!

Not sure if pulling a rabbit out of your twat is hawt or not…hmmmm…come to think of it, sure it is!

I am not sure I believe you though, I can’t see how you could get a rabbit in there…you’ll have to send me some sample pics first, before I decide to buy.

rantmonkey edited this message on 05/26/2008 4:32AM

Hellooooooo nurse!

ProClitLiker

[SRSLY]

Level 14 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

rantmonkey Posted:

You crush the balls with your vag muscles? That is talented!!

Not sure if pulling a rabbit out of your twat is hawt or not…hmmmm…come to think of it, sure it is!

I am not sure I believe you though, I can’t see how you could get a rabbit in there…you’ll have to send me some sample pics first, before I decide to buy.

ok

for_the_lulz

[ Team Shortbus]

Level 21 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

Escher Posted:

so liek scools finaly out 4 teh summer an ive got a bnuch of fre tiem now!!!!!!!!! Log in to see images!

so liek im gonna sepnd a week playin giatr hero 3 until i can beet lou cipher on hard an tehn im gonna see about mayb gettin a job so my reusme looks betr 4 colege but moar improtntly so i can get myslef a car!!!!! Log in to see images!

so watre u gonna do tihs summr? an wadya tihnk i shuold get a job doin???? im gettin rl sick of wrkin an teh gap… Log in to see images!

an goooooooo thundrrock tigrs!!!!!!! c u nex yr!!!!!!!!

lol i am in collage, and collage is haaaaard

scept i am off 4 the summer 2 Log in to see images!

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Summer is coming.

Requesting sticky.

Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted. Log in to see images!

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Lester Burnham Posted:

Summer is coming.

Requesting sticky.

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

Lester Burnham Posted:

Requesting sticky.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!