Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Girls Men of Forumwarz, let me level with you

Loosey-Lou

[Just Chicks]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Marcos El Malo Posted:

In exchange for THREE such pics, I will post ONE of mine. You might think 3:1 is unfair, but once you see my pic, you will each be more than satisfied.

Son, that better be a big-bum male reproductive organ you got there. Log in to see images!

Me love you, baby. Me love you long time. Log in to see images!

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

It’s not the length of the ship, but the displacement, as we say in the Navy. Log in to see images!

DVD cover of Kenneth Anger’s Fireworks

That’s really my pic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MySpace Tom

Level 18 Camwhore

WeChall FOR LIFE

Okay, I guess I’ll man up and share with you a photo of me and my enormous male reproductive organ (hidden so as not to astonish anyone who isn’t prepared for the sight):

mary misanth-
rope

Level 35 Emo Kid

Second Best mammary glands on Forumwarz

Funny how I have 43 posts in this thread and not one naked male reproductive organ.

At least Biff had a sense of humor, unlike the rest of you cowards.

Suck my left one.

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

mary misanthrope Posted:

Funny how I have 43 posts in this thread and not one naked male reproductive organ.

Do you call the bus driver a coward for not giving you a free ride?

I already negotiated on the fare, allowing you to to trade pics instead of BP. I take it that this further demand is a refusal to meet my terms?

That’s really my pic.

mary misanthrope Posted:

At least Biff had a sense of humor, unlike the rest of you cowards.

I WANTED TO HELP U ZO I LOOKED 4 NAKED male reproductive organ ONNA THE INTERNET

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

Marcos El Malo Posted:

Do you call the bus driver a coward for not giving you a free ride?

I already negotiated on the fare, allowing you to to trade pics instead of BP. I take it that this further demand is a refusal to meet my terms?

She didn’t start this thread to negotiate for pics. She started the thread so guys would post their pics for no compensation except attention. If you’re not willing to be a male camwhore then GTFO and send the guys who are.

ilu man

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Odalisque Posted:

She didn’t start this thread to negotiate for pics. She started the thread so guys would post their pics for no compensation except attention. If you’re not willing to be a male camwhore then GTFO and send the guys who are.

Attention don’t pay the bills, sweetheart. Daddy needs a new pair of shoes. And the sort of camwhores you seem to be looking for are the emo fabulous persons who do the whole shaved naked chest thing. Hey, if you want to fap to a pic of a guy that wants to wear YOUR jeans and not get into them, be my guest. Oh, and I suppose there are the male camwhores that are posing for other males. Try Golden Showers Klan for that.

Remember, you get what you pay for. I’m offering MY pics, not something I swiped from some fabulous person site. I’m offering quality, value, and quantity (in terms of board/feet*).

*method of measuring the volume of wood

PS: Here’s a free sample

That’s really my pic.

Odalisque

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

Marcos El Malo Posted:

And the sort of camwhores you seem to be looking for

I’m not looking for pics myself, I’m just trying to get guys to post pics for the girls for once. And I’m curious as to who is going to give in, if anyone.

I REALLY don’t want to see any male reproductive organes at all. They’re creepy and weird when they belong to strangers.Log in to see images!

ilu man

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

mary misanthrope Posted:

I feel extremely saddened and disgusted by the amount of posts treating women like objects to be ordered around and degraded for brownie points.

Not only do you men constantly demand pictures of naked breasts from women, you have the gall to insult some of the women who supply you with your masturbation material for the night, saying that their breasts are saggy, too small, or what have you.

You have proved that men are not civilized humans, but crbum, filthy, lowly animals, not even suited to sleep on the floor of our bedrooms, nevermind together with we women in our beds. You do not even have the cojones to offer or supply female forumwarz members equivalent photos of yourselves. What a ****ing joke!

I therefore have a challenge to the “men” in this community. Post nudes. Subject yourselves to the same degradation and scrutiny that you have subjected women to. Otherwise, consider yourself totally emasculated.

For those with short attention spans or low intelligence: moar male reproductive organshots, plz.

I find this post offensive, as it ignores women who demand others post their mammary glands. The only thing that would make up for this grave injustice is a gift of breasts.

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Odalisque Posted:

I’m not looking for pics myself, I’m just trying to get guys to post pics for the girls for once. And I’m curious as to who is going to give in, if anyone.

That is so utterly selfless of you!! Willing to look at an ugly wiener to help out your friends!

It looks like I’m the best you ladies are going to get. I also would like to note that I have not seen any bewbage from either you or mary. SG has sort of shown something, maybe, if we go along with the idea that she’s a girl. Log in to see images!

Now, if one of the girls that has revealed some skin were to ask me to reciprocate, I might do that. But I’d still have to see some more skin to refresh my memory. Log in to see images!

That’s really my pic.

MaleCamWhore

Level 1 Re-Re

K NO male reproductive organ

If I Had My -
Way Id Have -
All Of You S-
hot

Avatar: If I Had My Way Id Have All Of You Shot's Avatar

[woman's genitals Cats]

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Marcos El Malo Posted:

PS: Here’s a free sample

How is a pic of your big forehead going to help the ladies? As if they want to see your receding hairline.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

mary misanthrope Posted:

Jeez, will you shut up already.

Fine. Here’s a picture of a male reproductive organ. Some of you might find that shocking, so I’m saying potential shock behind the link.

Now I’ve shown you a male reproductive organ. Happy?

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

MaleCamWhore

Level 1 Re-Re

I can’t tell what kinda animal that is =[

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

If I Had My Way Id Have All Of You Shot Posted:

How is a pic of your big forehead going to help the ladies? As if they want to see your receding hairline.

If you had the balls to post anything, you’d have already posted your balls.

That’s really my pic.

MaleCamWhore

Level 1 Re-Re

Accurate depiktshun of bawls

Odalisque

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

0% chance of me showing any nude pics. The best you would get is a cleavage shot, but only for good reason, though nothing comes to mind that would qualify. Definitely not in exchange for guy pics. This thread is disgusting enough as it is.

ilu man

Kerridwen_Ka-
li

Level 29 Emo Kid

I HEART CANADIANS!

All right, Marcos. You negotiated your terms. Now it’s time to show the world Little Marcos.

This is a limited time offer that is …

going

Kerridwen_Kali edited this message on 05/03/2008 10:31PM

help me

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

Damn that katanna was heavy – I think I sprained my male reproductive organ. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!