Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Odalisque Posted:

She didn’t start this thread to negotiate for pics. She started the thread so guys would post their pics for no compensation except attention. If you’re not willing to be a male camwhore then GTFO and send the guys who are.

Attention don’t pay the bills, sweetheart. Daddy needs a new pair of shoes. And the sort of camwhores you seem to be looking for are the emo fabulous persons who do the whole shaved naked chest thing. Hey, if you want to fap to a pic of a guy that wants to wear YOUR jeans and not get into them, be my guest. Oh, and I suppose there are the male camwhores that are posing for other males. Try Golden Showers Klan for that.

Remember, you get what you pay for. I’m offering MY pics, not something I swiped from some fabulous person site. I’m offering quality, value, and quantity (in terms of board/feet*).

*method of measuring the volume of wood

PS: Here’s a free sample

That’s really my pic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!