Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Boobs Tihs is my last pic 2 u, sersly.

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

so im gettin rly rly rly tried of tihs. Its ben a rlly, rly, rly bad week w 1 of my teechers tellin me im gonna fail hsi clas if i don ‘shaep up’, an my mom is bein a hueg bithc, an my bes frend Jim is bein wierd an distnt an to top ti al off im crampin rly rly rly rly badly. Log in to see images!

an tehn I c a trhead taht maeks me smiel, an maeks me fel aprecciated an likd, an wat do i c in it?

gigerth Posted:

escher is a man

BigGuyInBlack Posted:

Of course Escher is a man but he has access to pictures of a hot girl and that girl has mammary glands. So back to the fantasy.

an taht last quot is form teh guy who sarted teh trhead!!!! Log in to see images!

an ist not leik tihs is teh 1st tiem tihs as happened, either!Log in to see images!

VivaCick Posted:

Escher has big MANmammary glands, SHOE OR FAKE ESCHER

im sik of it. im sic of all teh snide, sutpid jerks who gotta paly it cool an cnyical an pretnd liek there so much betr an smrater tahn evry1 else wen all im tryin 2 do is maek pple happy. Log in to see images! im not evn askin 4 freindship invites – all u haev 2 do is aks an ill send u 1. but soem pple gotta b jerks an samrtbumes an ruin it all 4 evry1.

im sick of bein askd 4 proof an sick of bein told im a lyar an sick of bein told i gotta proof myslef jus 2 tlak 2 otehr pple wo bein mocked.

so tihs is it. ive got 1 moar pic, an its proof. an i didnt taek it 4 any1 who askd, i took it 2 show Evil Trotu i wanst lyin when he watned 2 maek me a mod.

4 evry1 who liekd me wo makin me jump thru hoops, for evry1 who took me as i was, Log in to see images!

an i hoep u keep aceptin me 4 wat ive alredy done.

4 evry1 else, tihs is my last pic.

Signed,

here 2 maek u happy, an 2 be maed happy by u! Log in to see images!
xoxoxLog in to see images!

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Log in to see images!

TheColderSho-
ulder

[Arsenal of Ninjacr-
acy
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

i…i…

i think that’s a boob.Log in to see images!

My councilor said that I think everyone’s out to get me. She’s such a mean ****.

Natalie Petr-
ov

Avatar: 30861 2010-01-24 16:36:34 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

I, for one, am glad that a) I never asked you for proof, and b) you’re still posting in our klan forums.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

arms look mannish but boob looks feminine.

trap?

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

i'm so lonely... i have no friends... plz help...

The pic is blurred to hide the arm hair and if I fold my arms right I can get my man mammary glands to look even larger.

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

arms look mannish but boob looks feminine.

trap?

tihs is EXATCLY teh siht i’m talkin about. Log in to see images!

its a GODDAMNED boob, u idoit! i no u nevr saw 1 b4, but y do u gotta taek apart evrythin u see?????

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

Bigguyinblack Posted:

The pic is blurred to hide the arm hair and if I fold my arms right I can get my man mammary glands to look even larger.

taht says a lot mor about u tahn me.

Natalie Petr-
ov

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

Escher Posted:

taht says a lot mor about u tahn me.

Good God, it does. You can see your stomach and your arm off to the side on the edge. It’s obviously female. But, then again, I’ve seen your other pictures.

TheColderSho-
ulder

[Arsenal of Ninjacr-
acy
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Natalie Posted:

Good God, it does. You can see your stomach and your arm off to the side on the edge. It’s obviously female. But, then again, I’ve seen your other pictures.

have you seen her naked?Log in to see images!

My councilor said that I think everyone’s out to get me. She’s such a mean ****.

Natalie Petr-
ov

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

TheColderShoulder Posted:

have you seen her naked?Log in to see images!

Topless pics ftw. Log in to see images!

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

Her other pics were full body shots with no connection to this identity. This one was a blurry close up of folded arms.

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

Good for you Escher! Demands for proof pics are quite demeaning, if you want to post pictures then fine, if you don’t then that’s fine too. However no female (or male) player should feel compelled to prove their identity to a bunch of strangers. Besides we love you for your contributions to the community more than the promise of boob pics.

TheColderSho-
ulder

[Arsenal of Ninjacr-
acy
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Vuron Posted:

Besides we love you for your contributions to the community more than the promise of boob pics.

Don’t let her insult you like that. You have great boob. I think.

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

Vuron Posted:

Good for you Escher! Demands for proof pics are quite demeaning, if you want to post pictures then fine, if you don’t then that’s fine too. However no female (or male) player should feel compelled to prove their identity to a bunch of strangers. Besides we love you for your contributions to the community more than the promise of boob pics.

True enough. He’s a great role player.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Natalie Posted:

It’s obviously female. But, then again, I’ve seen your other pictures.

I hesitate to point out the obvious, but perhaps the objectors have never actually seen a female, and have no point of reference.

Escher, you are lovely and perfect and I won’t spank anyone who thinks otherwise. Log in to see images!

Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted. Log in to see images!

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Natalie Posted:

Agreed. I’ve never had a doubt that Escher was exactly who she said she was. Demanding proof may be humorous in certain situations, but at some point, it’s simply crbum.

Of course, Escher’s trusted me in a similar manner as well. And before anyone asks, no & **** off.

Are you looking to save some Flezz?

Then stop on by Acid Flux’s Country Kitchen and Flea Market!

Fetishes, Glbumes, Tattoos & Hardware, all on sale!

Save your hard-earned flezz by shopping at

Acid Flux’s Country Kitchen and Flea Market!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Bigguyinblack Posted:

True enough. She’s a great role player.

Fixed.

I dunno, at our last CZ & mod video conference (where we were figuring out how to really, really annoy MySpaceTom) she sure looked like a girl to me. And a damn hot one, at that.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

scullyangel Posted:

I hesitate to point out the obvious, but perhaps the objectors have never actually seen a female, and have no point of reference.

MbumIVE PWNAGE!!!

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

MC Banhammer Posted:

Fixed.

I dunno, at our last CZ & mod video conference (where we were figuring out how to really, really annoy MySpaceTom) she sure looked like a girl to me. And a damn hot one, at that.

yo pics nig

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!