Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help Dumb Questions

flamin kooz

[Urbanite Playboy N-
inja
]

Level 10 Camwhore

**** DOMINATION!

you sell junk by going in to your “bookmarks” after doing that click the “stores” tab then go to “pawn shop” and click “sell my junk”

satel

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

caturday Posted:

Still can’t get past this Futanari-moe’s Pervy Pic Project…. It says to talk to another contact, but who? CutiePie12xo, Futari-moe, Gamble-Bot 3000, & Shallow Esophagus keep saying the same things every time I message them.. Anonymous is offline, and Yuriko-chan has blocked me… Please someone tell me who to contact, none of the people on my sTalk list are helping…. I’ve been on this mission for 2 days.. Log in to see images!

Caturday – Thanks to flamin kooz updating me on the spoiler tag here is the complete answer to your question:
(mouse over to see it)

You need to talk to CutiePie12xo. Convince him you are a young boy and then proceed to have cyber-sex with him. You have to find the right combination of replies to his questions to really turn him on. If you can get him totally worked up he will “finish” and send you a picture of himself covered in egg whites and breadcrumbs through Tubmail. You can then talk to Futari-moe and it will give him the photo. That is all there is to it.

LROSENBERG19-

[WeChall]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

How do I learn attacks other than drool and bash?

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

As you level up, you should be getting upgrade points. Go to the Upgrades tab on your main character page, and buy some stuff with them. Both new attacks and attribute stat increases come from the same pool of upgrade points, so choose wisely.

Mortanius

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Is there a way I can send items to people?

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Mortanius Posted:

Is there a way I can send items to people?

Nope. Imbalanced if you could.

I’m going to add this to the FAQ.

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

Why is the sky blue?

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Because we live on the planet Earth, which is mostly covered by water. The color of the sky is the reflection of the dominant land color off of some layer of atmosphere (not sure which one). On Mars, due to the primacy of red sand, the sky would be red. And so on.

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

n00b65 Posted:

Because we live on the planet Earth, which is mostly covered by water. The color of the sky is the reflection of the dominant land color off of some layer of atmosphere (not sure which one). On Mars, due to the primacy of red sand, the sky would be red. And so on.

lol you are wrong!

It’s Rayleigh scattering. The gas molecules in the air absorb the blue light then scatter it everywhere. So wherever you look in the sky, it is blue. That’s why the sunset is red as well, because as the sun becomes more horizontal to your position, the light has to pbum through more air to reach your eyes, so more of the blue is scattered and the longer wavelength red colors pbum through.

Good day.

flamin kooz

[Urbanite Playboy N-
inja
]

Level 10 Camwhore

**** DOMINATION!

dang Y ya got to rain on tha parade :-) you must support the terra! hehe

actually I should “legally post here” ——removed answered my own question oops sorry

flamin kooz edited this message on 02/28/2008 2:45AM

Clawdius Tal-
onious

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

When the forum visits reset, will I lose the 30 visits I have left from using “shoot your load” if I don’t use them before then?

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Clawdius Talonious Posted:

When the forum visits reset, will I lose the 30 visits I have left from using “shoot your load” if I don’t use them before then?

Nope. Visits only go up with the tick, not down.

shadow

[in4mador]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

is the maximum frugality 5 or do you have to raise something else to raise frugality higher

Zyph

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Troll

Still trying to kill the hermit...

Pwn 11 forums and only get 3 items?Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

shadow Posted:

is the maximum frugality 5 or do you have to raise something else to raise frugality higher

Have you pumped all your upgrade points into frugality? I don’t know if there’s a limit, but since things don’t show up until 1) you have the prereqs and 2) you have enough ability points, you just might not be able to see it.

I’m doing some research on several things and the upgrade points are one of them. Anyone who wants to help (and is willing to use haxlrose twice) tubmail me.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Zyph Posted:

Pwn 11 forums and only get 3 items?Log in to see images!

It’s not the quantity that matters, it’s the quality; one bicycle is worth more than 100 chinese take-out. Which forums did you pwn, and what did you get?

doodyhed

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Hi Y’all!

OK, so I’m new here, but I’m having some fun! And I have a few questions:

Question: Can you re-pwn forums an unlimited number of times? Let’s say you need some cash, and can’t afford any drugs, can you re-hit Denture Chat to earn some, or are you stuck?

Question: How long has this game been around, anyway?

Question: If you own multiple characters, can each belong to a different Klan? And what’s the point of Klans here, anyway?

That’s about it for now. BTW – I don’t suck male reproductive organ. Never did, never will.

Mchelly

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I don’t have a bookmark to the pwn shop… and i can’t find a link anywhere. where is it?

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Glad to have you!

doodyhed Posted:

Question: Can you re-pwn forums an unlimited number of times? Let’s say you need some cash, and can’t afford any drugs, can you re-hit Denture Chat to earn some, or are you stuck?

As many times as you want, subject to the forum visit limitations.

doodyhed Posted:

Question: How long has this game been around, anyway?

Beta was released on Halloween 2007. Proper launch in Feb 2008. For more, see, for example, this interview with Evil Trout.

doodyhed Posted:

Question: If you own multiple characters, can each belong to a different Klan? And what’s the point of Klans here, anyway?

Yep, they can belong to different Klans. Klans have their own leaderboards and can earn you Domination Vanilla scoops. You can also rally around your Klan in the Role-Playing Geniuses Flamebate forum, and that’s about it at this point.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Mchelly Posted:

I don’t have a bookmark to the pwn shop… and i can’t find a link anywhere. where is it?

You won’t get a link to it until after you sTalk a certain person Shallow Esophagus and get a Tubmail from Grave Re-Digger. Read that tubmail.

Once you’ve done that, it should be on your Stores bookmark.
MC Banhammer edited this message on 02/28/2008 1:08PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!