Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Boobs im cofnused an wnodering

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

so leik ive ben takling 2 Jez an Keri a lot in oru klan, an tehyve ben tellin me abot fenmism an abot repsecting my body an teh ihnerent mael dominince of soceity an ive been readin som of teh books about ti (okay, rly onyl 1 but ist a rlly rly long 1!!!Log in to see images!

an i keep gettin tms from pple woh don wan 2 takl 2 me, tehy don wan 2 get 2 kno me, an tehy jus wan me 2 sedn tehm moar pics and epsecially nudes an stuff. Log in to see images!

an its neic 2 b popluar, but soemtiems it feels rlly rlly empty, u no? Log in to see images!

so mayb there rite an i shuld sotp puttin my pics up. Log in to see images!

here 2 maek u happy, an 2 be maed happy by u! Log in to see images!
xoxoxLog in to see images!

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

try writing poetry on your mammary glands and then taking pictures

that way they know you’re deep Log in to see images!

evilhamster

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

You should be yourself, do whatever makes YOU happy.

If you spend all your time trying to make other people happy, in the end they won’t be happy and neither will you.

So if tubmailing me some naked pics would make you happy, then feel free to mail away. If you don’t know- then try it and find out! Log in to see images!

Help!

I’m a lesbian trapped inside a mans body!!

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

i don no, i meen iev ben redin tihs book by camlie pagilia Log in to see images!

here 2 maek u happy, an 2 be maed happy by u! Log in to see images!
xoxoxLog in to see images!

Natalie Petr-
ov

Avatar: 30861 2010-01-24 16:36:34 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

I think it’s great you’re branching out, Escher. Just stay true to your heart and you’ll be fine in the long run — and find true love!

WetSocket

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

we are gavvered here toodayy to cewebwate twue wuvvvv

I Cheat at Forumwarz.

I am a very SRS individual SO please take me very SRSLY.

Korn-Nazi

Level 4 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

aaaaaaawwww poor Esher. You just want to be loved.

Natalya

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Escher Posted:

i don no, i meen iev ben redin tihs book by camlie pagilia Log in to see images!

Escher, i tell you this as i’ve told you before — it’s as Camille Paglia says: “Beauty is our weapon against nature; by it we make objects, giving them limit, symmetry, proportion. Beauty halts and freezes the melting flux of nature.” your looks should never be used for any purpose other than as you see fit. that’s not to say you shouldn’t use them — Paglia again states that “Pursuit and seduction are the essence of sexuality. it’s part of the sizzle.” what that does mean, though, is that, again according to Paglia, “Woman is the dominant sex. Men have to do all sorts of stuff to prove that they are worthy of woman’s attention.”

you shouldn’t be doing anything for the men. they should be doing things for you.

You choke behind a smile / A fake behind the fear

evilhamster

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I do hope you find what you’re looking for!

Help!

DeeDee

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

i think u should stop showing your mammary glands online if it makes u uncomfrtble (less compittion 4 me lolol) Log in to see images!

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

Everyone in this thread needs to bend over and grab their ankles

and after I’m done “expanding your intelekchool horizions” then make me a sammich.

evilhamster

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

DeeDee Posted:

i think u should stop showing your mammary glands online if it makes u uncomfrtble (less compittion 4 me lolol) Log in to see images!

Oh? And where can we see your mammary glands?

Help!

silversparrow

Level 62 Camwhore

“Skank-Ass Ho-Bag”

dont worri escher! Log in to see images!

ur a hotti + u no it! u can do w/e u want, grrl! u just gotta bliv! Log in to see images!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

PATHETIC-SONG

Level 8 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

Ah, if I had a nice rack, I wouldn’t think twice about posting it on the net.

Willing and able.

Canadian Kit-
ten

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 32 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

I don’t get it. What’s wrong with making guys happy? If all it takes is a couple pictures then go for it.

Natalya

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Canadian Kitten Posted:

I don’t get it. What’s wrong with making guys happy? If all it takes is a couple pictures then go for it.

if anything, you are hampering men by this. as Camille Paglia says, “A woman simply is, but a man must become. Masculinity is risky and elusive. It is achieved by a revolt from woman, and it is confirmed only by other men. Manhood coerced into sensitivity is no manhood at all.”

You choke behind a smile / A fake behind the fear

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I’m really confused, as this is in general role playing and is written IC, but it has me wondering . . . . Escher, you don’t need to do anything to be loved. We love you for your mind. Your dirty, filthy mind.

That’s really my pic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

omg_cute

[Metafilter]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Well…

It seems to me like the major part of the problem has to do with all that male gaze stuff…

You know…

So…

Maybe you should only send pictures of yourself to other girls…

Scargrrrl

Level 20 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Jezebel Posted:

Camille Paglia says: “Beauty is our weapon against nature; by it we make objects, giving them limit, symmetry, proportion. Beauty halts and freezes the melting flux of nature.”

http://www.guerrillagirls.com/posters/getnaked.shtml

Even beauty is sexist. Log in to see images!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Escher Posted:

so leik ive ben takling 2 Jez an Keri a lot in oru klan, an tehyve ben tellin me abot fenmism an abot repsecting my body an teh ihnerent mael dominince of soceity an ive been readin som of teh books about ti (okay, rly onyl 1 but ist a rlly rly long 1!!!Log in to see images!

an i keep gettin tms from pple woh don wan 2 takl 2 me, tehy don wan 2 get 2 kno me, an tehy jus wan me 2 sedn tehm moar pics and epsecially nudes an stuff. Log in to see images!

an its neic 2 b popluar, but soemtiems it feels rlly rlly empty, u no? Log in to see images!

so mayb there rite an i shuld sotp puttin my pics up. Log in to see images!

Does someone have a link to a “re-Intelligencer” of sorts? My head hurts trying to make sense of this ****Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!