Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Writing It would be fun to pwn the RPG forum

cube

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube

Would you ever consider making a forum in the game consisting of real RPG forum threads and posts? Maybe a sort of generic scaling training ground type forum one would visit often. That would be great reading some of the stuff players have come up with.Log in to see images!

Sabre_Justice

[the abyss]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Like this game could get any more meta.

Kelp Plankton

[Pumpkin Krew]

Level 13 Troll

Oooh look at me Im seasonal

I approve of this as some sort of epic-level challenge. The final battle if you will.

Can you pwn… Forumwarz itself?

12yoIRL

[Elitist Superstruc-
ture
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I love this idea. ****, I want to pwn RPG right now.

cube

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube

Wondering what you guys think about the viability of this featureLog in to see images!

dongs

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

JOIN TEAM AWESOME NOW AND GET FREE LOLICON HENTAI!

How would this even work? Have botposting on the RPG forum all the time?

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

nah, just take random postings from the RPG forum and put them in as game posts.

at least i think that’s what is implied.

for real quality the creators should probably pick their favourite posts from RPG and work with those, it’d be better that way.

tastypancake

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

cube Posted:

Wondering what you guys think about the viability of this featureLog in to see images!

it’s a great idea Log in to see images!

Chilean Sea -
Bastard

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Sounds good to me. There’s some funny **** going down in the rpg forum.

And a lot of unfunny **** too, so it’d probably be best if a human picked them instead of a bot

BeavisSaves

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

GODAMN BATMAN!! AND YUO KNO W IT"

perhaps a “Greatest Hits” situation? Or some of the better threads can pop up randomly in other ingame forums.

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Chilean Sea Bastard Posted:

Sounds good to me. There’s some funny **** going down in the rpg forum.

And a lot of unfunny **** too, so it’d probably be best if a human picked them instead of a bot

Personally, I would think that the unfunny **** would add to the “realism” of the experience, what with the table-breaking and quote pyramids. I vote that a bot randomly chooses one that the page can load within x seconds and displays it.

Alternatively, have a thread within the RP forum itself specially for the purposes of contributing content to the Forums. This way the system picks up the first few posts (or a few random posts from that thread) and splices it in as content, to keep things interesting.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

cube Posted:

It’s a great idea and I hope we start incorporating it fairly soon. It would have to be human-selected, as having it just show up straight out of Flamebate would be chaotic. We want to have a quoting feature in the game forumz as well.

Down the road, we actually envision a much more deliberate user-generated content tool and perhaps a voting system to see which funny posts and sigs get adapted into game content. E-Peen would swell dramatically. That’s a little ways off though! Log in to see images!

InsertCoins

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

cube Posted:

It’s a great idea and I hope we start incorporating it fairly soon. It would have to be human-selected, as having it just show up straight out of Flamebate would be chaotic. We want to have a quoting feature in the game forumz as well.

Down the road, we actually envision a much more deliberate user-generated content tool and perhaps a voting system to see which funny posts and sigs get adapted into game content. E-Peen would swell dramatically. That’s a little ways off though! Log in to see images!

That sounds amazing to be honest.

HAIL SATIN

Level 18 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

Yeah, part of the problem with the in-game forums is that they’re a collection of random ****ing gibberish anyway.

Maha

Level 41 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

InsertCoins Posted:

cube Posted:

That sounds amazing to be honest.

I agree.

BeavisSaves

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

GODAMN BATMAN!! AND YUO KNO W IT"

cube Posted:

this is it. this is it exactly.

Kelp Plankton

[Pumpkin Krew]

Level 13 Troll

Oooh look at me Im seasonal

PUMPKINluvers.com here we come.

cube

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

cube Posted:

yayLog in to see images!

cube

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

HAIL SATIN Posted:

Yeah, part of the problem with the in-game forums is that they’re a collection of random ****ing gibberish anyway.

Don’t get me wrong, I really do like the posts in the game forums as they are right now. I just thought there could be a special forum for player posts. Please don’t get rid of the normal “npc” posts!

dRAgon_HItlEr

[Team AWESOME]

Level 5 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

This is pretty much the most awesome feature I have seen suggested. I can’t wait to see what direction this game goes in.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!