Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun WELCOME TO SOMAILIA ****ES

IronBenga

Avatar: 258247 2012-02-26 13:35:41 -0500

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Melanin-Enhanced Individual Posted:

even thousands of US made rifles have been known to show up in latin america or the middle east on occasion, and not just in the hands of military/pmc/paramilitary/police

Maybe that’s why usually some of these rifles often show up on police special ops as aprehensions from the local drug dealers and organized crime

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

IronBenga Posted:

Maybe that’s why usually some of these rifles often show up on police special ops as aprehensions from the local drug dealers and organized crime

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

What was this thread about again?

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

Could you recommend something nice to read on the matter? Except Wiki, obviously.

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

Inconnu Posted:

Could you recommend something nice to read on the matter? Except Wiki, obviously.

http://merchantofdeaththebook.com/ as a ukranian, you probably know about viktor bout??? this book explains a lot of what he did (which was facilitating deals between governments and various paramilitary operators)

also if you can find a copy, the excerpts of prelude to terror: the rogue cia, where they talk about sarkis soghanalian selling weapons and exposing CIA weapons deals deals.

another funny thing to read: have you ever heard of operation fast and furious? american ATF officials selling piles and piles small arms to cartels in mexico http://mexidata.info/id2684.html

where i and my family are from, american senators from new england (mbumachusetts and the like) raised money for, and sold the IRA barrett made .50 calibre, and armalite AR-15/AR-18 5.56 rifles that they used to kill british soldiers. many other weapons there were also from belgium and eastern europe, and tonnes of ammunition from spanish munitions stockpiles.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

another funny thing to read: have you ever heard of operation fast and furious? american ATF officials selling piles and piles small arms to cartels in mexico http://mexidata.info/id2684.html

Most brilliant idea we’ve had in years. Sell a bunch of guns to Mexican drug cartels so we can catch Mexican drug cartels with the guns we sold them.

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

Most brilliant idea we’ve had in years. Sell a bunch of guns to Mexican drug cartels so we can catch Mexican drug cartels with the guns we sold them.

well that was sort of a secondary objective, the first ATF officials selling weapons to mexican cartels were actually just doing it for money, then they thought, HEY WHY NOT DO THIS!!! as both a way to crack down on cartels, and legitimate FFL holders/gun ownners in your country

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

http://merchantofdeaththebook.com/ as a ukranian, you probably know about viktor bout?

Thanks, bro, great stuff.

Yeah, I know the guy. Had a lot of gossip back in the 2000’s when he went all international with his airlines etc. Everyone considered him one of the “smart” oligarchs, who, unlike some others, wouldn’t spend money on yachts and British soccer clubs. Obviously he’s not a saint, but who cares if he sells barrels to african tribes? The part about Таlibаn is most likely a lie — stuff’s too “hot” for a smart guy like that.

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

Inconnu Posted:

Thanks, bro, great stuff.

Yeah, I know the guy. Had a lot of gossip back in the 2000’s when he went all international with his airlines etc. Everyone considered him one of the “smart” oligarchs, who, unlike some others, wouldn’t spend money on yachts and British soccer clubs. Obviously he’s not a saint, but who cares if he sells barrels to african tribes? The part about Таlibаn is most likely a lie — stuff’s too “hot” for a smart guy like that.

he brokered deals to various mujahideen groups, which means some of his weapons sold long ago are probably circulating with the taliban. but brokering deals directly with the current taliban? probably bull****

IronBenga

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

You know what? you reminded me of a cool situation that happened quite often on Rio de Janeiro, here on Brazil… Some precints were starting to aprehend guns that were already registered as evidence in stings and ops against drug gangs. But they were most small caliber guns and some AKs. It was cool when they found a Steyr AUG and a Browning .50 on a gunshot shack along with half a ton of moldy marijuana

IronBenga

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

And i mean it. For quite some time bumault weaponry aprehensions around drug gangs here were mostly limited to FN FAL rifles made under license by IMBEL that are usually snatched or smuggled from army shipments, but from, like, 5 years till now there has been an increasing number of AKs and AR-15s smuggled from Bolivia or Paraguai and even some heavy **** like RPGs and even a frikkin Steyr AUG. These guns are starting to be a sign of big plentiful balls among the drug dealers and the kids that aspire to be them

IronBenga edited this message on 03/28/2012 10:10PM

AvengerousBi-
rd

Level 21 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

Melanin-Enhanced-Individual,IronBenga And Inconnu.Wow you guys know a lot about weapons.I kinda admire you guys now.Log in to see images!

AvengerousBird edited this message on 03/31/2012 3:57AM

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

AvengerousBird Posted:

Melanin-Enhanced-Individual,IronBenga And Inconnu.Wow you guys know a lot about weapons.I kinda admire you guys now.Log in to see images!

IronBenga

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

AvengerousBird Posted:

Oh you Log in to see images!

Dr Lloyd Ber-
kner

Avatar: 258100 2015-06-11 14:20:43 -0400

[Majestic 12]

Level 69 Camwhore

Let’s hope they’re planning to Log in to see images!

WaterMelanin-Enhanced Individual and the rest of these jerk offs Posted:

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!