Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Movies Flamebate posting restriction

How is your argument any better? This forum is normally pretty dull, so what type of person would get so terribly agitated about a little spam? The type the rest of us enjoy to [i]watch[i] get agitated by the spam. IE: The point of trolling is the reaction it gets. Considering threads like this, I’d say iRAWR is pretty effective, having a core group of elitist players wanting the site’s rules to change just to accommodate him.

hispanicquest

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

mm, I may be too much of a n00b round here to really comment, but from what I’ve seen you don’t have enough of a problem to really warrant implementing any rules like that Log in to see images!

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

hispanicquest Posted:

mm, I may be too much of a n00b round here to really comment, but from what I’ve seen you don’t have enough of a problem to really warrant implementing any rules like that Log in to see images!

hi irawr..got you on first post again

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

1337xxxlolololxxx1337 Posted:

Considering threads like this, I’d say iRAWR is pretty effective, having a core group of elitist players wanting the site’s rules to change just to accommodate him.

Check the date of the O.P. my friend.. I don’t know if Irawr had been born back then.

It was bumped because of him, though. And a second thread was made because of him. If you want to go post with the same 5 people and their 500 alts, go to your klan forum.

E: In your case join Snobklan

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 edited this message on 10/12/2008 1:54PM

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

It was bumped because of him, though. And a second thread was made because of him. If you want to go post with the same 5 people and their 500 alts, go to your klan forum.

E: In your case join Snobklan

I’m entirely missing your reason why not to provide a tier system to the forums where as you level you get more access.

Because I don’t see your reason why TO do it. If someone just signed up for the game and feels like posting in a forum instead of playing, whatever. Your only reason seems to be to keep people from trolling the forums. The only people this should matter to at all are the mods who have to clean it up. Why is it important to YOU personally?

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Because I don’t see your reason why TO do it. If someone just signed up for the game and feels like posting in a forum instead of playing, whatever. Your only reason seems to be to keep people from trolling the forums. The only people this should matter to at all are the mods who have to clean it up. Why is it important to YOU personally?

People caring about the game is overrated.

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Why is it important to YOU personally?

Because the “recent posts” is gay right now and we can lose threads where actual discussions are taking place in all the garbage.

CarlieGotfin-
gered

Level 39 Camwhore

“Lingeriepist”

Wylin Posted:

I’m entirely missing your reason why not to provide a tier system to the forums where as you level you get more access.

i still like this idea. Forumwarz is a game, and while flamebate is a part of the experiance i think limiting access to the core of flamebate, or creating an ‘elitist’/high level forum would make everyone happy.

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

uRAWR Posted:

You just dont get it do you? RPing/Flamebate is another part of the game experience not some vaguely disrespectable add on ...

Fran Posted:

Still waiting on arguments more valid then “certain people cant handle trolls”.

Does that help?

CarlieGotfingered Posted:

i still like this idea. Forumwarz is a game, and while flamebate is a part of the experiance i think limiting access to the core of flamebate, or creating an ‘elitist’/high level forum would make everyone happy.

It’s called the klan forums. A klan can restrict whoever they want to for whatever reasons. Basically Snobbersons care, Wylin cares, and you, I guess. For me, it’s amusing to watch people get annoyed because of their forums not being in order.

Wylin – A better solution is to have separate “latest posts” lists for RP and Non.

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Wylin – A better solution is to have separate “latest posts” lists for RP and Non.

Both adjustments would make me a happy Wylin.

CarlieGotfin-
gered

Level 39 Camwhore

“Lingeriepist”

It’s called the klan forums. A klan can restrict whoever they want to for whatever reasons. Basically Snobbersons care, Wylin cares, and you, I guess. For me, it’s amusing to watch people get annoyed because of their forums not being in order.

fair point, also, great idea.

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

Sucks for the trolls though..

Tbh it’s no wonder you get people coming here hating on everyone – because of things like this, we all come off as elitist snobs

Considering the nature of the game, I’d say people come in here for a laugh. I know that’s all I came here for anyhow.

By implementing things like restricting people to newbie forums, you’re taking away the fun, it’s too serious. I don’t like it.

I say just leave things as they are – we need people like iRAWR and AKK to laugh at from time to time, it keeps things interesting and funny.

The Wiki’s a different matter entirely though and I fully support implementing a level 10/Outpost of Tyranny restriction on editing it Log in to see images!

NotJoePesci

Avatar: 6966 Sat Feb 21 00:54:31 -0500 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 14 Troll

Best ethnic friend a guy could have! Also Im not racist. -Raepdog

Laguna Posted:

Tbh it’s no wonder you get people coming here hating on everyone – because of things like this, we all come off as elitist snobs

Considering the nature of the game, I’d say people come in here for a laugh. I know that’s all I came here for anyhow.

By implementing things like restricting people to newbie forums, you’re taking away the fun, it’s too serious. I don’t like it.

I say just leave things as they are – we need people like iRAWR and AKK to laugh at from time to time, it keeps things interesting and funny.

The Wiki’s a different matter entirely though and I fully support implementing a level 10/Outpost of Tyranny restriction on editing it Log in to see images!

eyeRAWR

[RAWRs]

Level 5 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

CarlieGotfingered Posted:

uh, except for the people who aren’t in that ‘elitist’ group

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

eyeRAWR Posted:

uh, except for the people who aren’t in that ‘elitist’ group

I think it takes around a week to pbum episode 1. Is that so bad?

eyeRAWR

[RAWRs]

Level 5 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

Wylin Posted:

I think it takes around a week to pbum episode 1. Is that so bad?

hey i found a magazine i thought you might like it would you like to subscribe to it???

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Laguna Posted:

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!