Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rage This is ****ing unbelievable

Teh Cezar

Avatar: 139026 2011-07-31 00:02:35 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

I’m posting this in CD for everyone to acknowledge this without the usual “Flamebate-style” trolling (i.e. some ball-faced third world pieces of **** trying to be witty.)

Flamebate is like **** after you eat KFC. It was once really good, but now it’s useless ****.

ANGRY HOBO
SEMC
ERECTILE_DEATH
Lee_Harvey_Oswald
Fran
megazeroexe
handofg0d

This is a fragment of the huge list of players who left or got perma’d. This used to be place full of creative and witty people, with the occasional fabulous personry. People are leaving. FUNNY people are leaving, and you guys are trying to save it with ARP.

Who’s replacing those people? MELTD FACE and souless whatever the **** they’re called, with their poor excuse of a posting style. Emokid and his army of bad alts. Posting in colour and calling it RP. Spamming catloaves over the wiki.

If you want this to become a poorly-built perpetual circlejerk, you don’t need to do anything. IT ALREADY IS. Flamebate is a ruin and it’s making people leave because it sucks burning donkey balls. I know this isn’t going to change anything. CZ has lost interest in the community, and the community is slowly dying. But I just want you guys to know that you’ve successfully killed Flamebate.

I miss this forum. I really do.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

e_death left for reasons wholly unrelated to the community or the game. imo, he shouldn’t be lumped in there

h0g made an appearance the other day, but iirc, had an issue with how trolly the environment had become. that no one could RP on this site anymore without alt reveals or **** responses – also doesn’t belong in that list

of the rest of them – tell me what good contributions to RP or actual feeling of community they’ve had. some of them are people I love to death outside of forumwarz, some of them are people I’ll be glad to never interact with again. but that aside, what have these people done *for* the community other than troll people off of it?

I’m seeing more *good* RP on flamebate in the last few weeks than we’ve had in the last year.

as far as your examples of **** posters – what would you say if I told you there were alts of people that you have on your list of people that left forever? (I’m not confirming or denying anything, simply acknowledging a possibility)

edited for grammar that bugged me

spacekadt edited this message on 06/07/2010 4:21PM

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

You know what I love? I love trolling in CD. That is what I love.

Look. Think for a second. Of the people perma’d, how many requested it? And while most of them were entertaining, they left of their own accord. Accept that instead of blaming Flamebate’s downfall on 8 or 10 posters who decided they were done. It looks to me like since a well-respected poster just left you thought it was a good time to whine about how flamebate is dead. It’s not. The illusion it is is being brought on by people who, instead of contributing to society, sit and talk about how it used to be better. And it’s a bit hard for me to take you seriously about POSTING IN COLOR when you have a Homestuck troll as an avatar. While on the subject of color posting, no one is calling it RP. It’s simply 6 or 7 people having fun by playing around in a forum. No one is RPing a webcomic character and comparing themselves to HoG. It’s just for fun, and I don’t see why you can’t let that happen.

And what’s your answer to this dilemma? Blame someone else. People like EmoKid may not have been the funniest person ever, but at least he CONTRIBUTED. It is not a suitable alternative to pick the next newest person who has been remembered for something and blame them. Flamebate isn’t dead, it’s just different. We may never have posters like ANGRY HOBO and HoG again, but there ARE posters. As new people leave, up and coming posters are getting the chance they need to prove themselves as prominent people. And no amount of whining will bring back the old posters.

Anyways you probably won’t be able to read this since you might be banned, but idk. If you wanna **** and moan about how this place sucks, fine. But when you try to find out why Flamebate is bad, don’t blame those that are here now and don’t blame the absence of old posters. Blame people that, instead of contributing, whine about the way things used to be.

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

ANGRY HOBO – I don’t know if he knew it was against the rules to give away your account info. If he honestly didn’t know, then the only case on this list where someone else caused them to leave.

SEMC – How long has it been know that illegal alts get you a ban?

ERECTILE_DEATH – Asked for his ban

Lee_Harvey_Oswald – Asked for his ban

Fran – Left of own accord

megazeroexe – Don’t try and tell me he thought he wouldn’t get perma’d.

handofg0d – Left of own accord

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Teh Cezar Posted:

Flamebate is like **** after you eat KFC. It was once really good, but now it’s useless ****.

Biff
Janie
Gunther
BirdOfPrey
PANTS
nana
Kraid
my_mother

This is a fragment of the huge list of players who left or got perma’d. This used to be place full of creative and witty people, with the occasional fabulous personry. People are leaving. FUNNY people are leaving, and you guys are trying to save it by splitting Flamebate.

Who’s replacing those people? irawr and his army of bad alts. Alt-revealing and calling it RP. Spamming kaisers over the forums.

If you want this to become a poorly-built perpetual circlejerk, you don’t need to do anything. IT ALREADY IS. Flamebate is a ruin and it’s making people leave because it sucks burning donkey balls. I know this isn’t going to change anything. CZ has lost interest in the community, and the community is slowly dying. But I just want you guys to know that you’ve successfully killed Flamebate.

Fixed?

Joseph of Su-
burbia

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

MC Banhammer Posted:

Fixed?

Closer. Much closer.

Skyman747 Posted:

ANGRY HOBO – I don’t know if he knew it was against the rules to give away your account info. If he honestly didn’t know, then the only case on this list where someone else caused them to leave.

He was pretty much gone anyways, iirc.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/42131

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

ITT: Banhammer posts a correct list of missed RP personas

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

You forgot Merc and ghax.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

I forgot GS49.

Many others, too. But at least I know what to get for GS49.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

People like EmoKid may not have been the funniest person ever, but at least he CONTRIBUTED. It is not a suitable alternative to pick the next newest person who has been remembered for something and blame them. Flamebate isn’t dead, it’s just different. We may never have posters like ANGRY HOBO and HoG again, but there ARE posters. As new people leave, up and coming posters are getting the chance they need to prove themselves as prominent people. And no amount of whining will bring back the old posters.

Anyways you probably won’t be able to read this since you might be banned, but idk. If you wanna **** and moan about how this place sucks, fine. But when you try to find out why Flamebate is bad, don’t blame those that are here now and don’t blame the absence of old posters. Blame people that, instead of contributing, whine about the way things used to be.

ok, i’m going to break my red bolded text for one post just to point out that this is the kind of reasoning that got flamebate where it is today. let’s face it: bad contributions are not necessarily better than no contributions. this is the kind of reasoning that resulted in people actually paying money to see A Nightmare on Elm Street 7: Wes Craven’s Final Nightmare, which in turn lowered the bar and allowed such movies as Freddy vs. Jason and now the remake of the original A Nightmare on Elm Street to even be conceived.

tl;dr: a dead flamebate is better than a ****ty flamebate

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

notice how i managed to **** about what happened to my favourite horror series in a cd thread and not be off-topic

Joseph of Su-
burbia

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Perhaps you missed my point. While EmoKid may not have posted well, he was threre. His ****tiness was something the community could rally behind, and arguably one of the better FoW threads was made centered around him. If he had never shown up, we never would have had that. A large part of flamebate is mocking people, and that can’t happen if there are no people. Still, though, I’d rather see hundreds of terrible posters than sit around with 5 or 6 people saying “Man this place is ****” over and over.

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

Teh Cezar Posted:

Posting in colour and calling it RP.

­For the record, I’ve never really called posting in color RP. In a sense, it fits my avatar, the same way PCP’s red text does, but that’s not really the point.

Anyways. Imo, the site is dying down because the rules have gotten stricter since ARP was implemented. ARP should have been the forum where everything goes, as long as you stay in character. Instead, people were getting banned for bull**** reasons. The rules with filters are very special, and apparently we can only filter words that will never be used in IDC, ever. Who the **** wants to buy something that will never be used? There’s less support for the site because nobody’s buying bp, because once you have ep2 and 3, what’s there to do? Orange? That’s a joke. Who wants to buy alts for RP purposes when the community is going downhill?

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

Suggest reading this thread.

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

Teh Cezar Posted:

I’m posting this in CD for everyone to acknowledge this without the usual “Flamebate-style” trolling (i.e. some ball-faced third world pieces of **** trying to be witty.)

What is ball faced? I can get that a ball face is could be round (cause it’s a ball) and a face is usually round because it is fat. Did you mean fat faced? And if you’re talking Fat people who live in third world countries do you mean Fran? Cause I’m p sure that fran is banned and is unlikely to troll this thread.

Teh Cezar Posted:

>implying that KFC is good

Teh Cezar Posted:

ANGRY HOBO
SEMC
ERECTILE_DEATH
Lee_Harvey_Oswald
Fran
megazeroexe
handofg0d

This is a fragment of the huge list of players who left or got perma’d. This used to be place full of creative and witty people, with the occasional fabulous personry. People are leaving. FUNNY people are leaving, and you guys are trying to save it with ARP.

People leave all the time there’s a lot of people I miss. Fie, ChilePepeino, xylo.. actually I’m not sure about xylon really he was a weirdo but what I’m trying to say is that everyone has people that they miss it’s just that people move on. People change. I mean if people don’t change why isn’t bananahammer still a mod?

Teh Cezar Posted:

Who’s replacing those people? MELTD FACE and souless whatever the **** they’re called, with their poor excuse of a posting style. Emokid and his army of bad alts. Posting in colour and calling it RP. Spamming catloaves over the wiki.

I not too keen on melted face myself. I mean I can understand why a melted face can make you speak weirdly but TYPE weirdly as well? Should be MELTED KEYBOARD if you’re going to be accurate at what it is. Though that’s not what bothers me about this “gimmick” it’s the fact that it decides to make every post it makes unreadable.

I’m also not too keen on other peoples posting styles either (Especially that TehCezar guy) but there we go this is the FUTURE of flamebate.

Whilst I’m at it didn’t you post in colour for like a hundred posts? Your current avatar is certainly evidence to that. What I’m saying is don’t throw rocks in your greenhouse or something like that.

Teh Cezar Posted:

“Flamebate is dead!” wow I’ve never heard that before

Teh Cezar Posted:

why? where did it go it’s still here. Flamebate doesn’t really die, It just changes with the people that go on it and interact with it. Sure it will never be like the “good old days” but you can’t deny that people are trying. Who knows, there may be a poster who hasn’t shown themselves that are more awesome than any of those that you listed. (Ok maybe not as awesome as h0g but still..)

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

Communities change, people come and go, and the Log in to see images!s will always **** about how it was better back in their day.

Also, catloaf is awesome. Log in to see images!

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

Ricket Posted:

Also, catloaf is awesome. Log in to see images!

I have to say I do like catloaf

Drakodan

Avatar: 57623 2010-05-29 20:03:09 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Surfing the Tubes

This is just me, but I would imagine that the solution is obvious:

Just be yourself, and don’t try to RP a tough guy into your actual behaviour because you think its cool.

Douches will get what’s coming to them, and everyone else can go about their way.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Teh Cezar Posted:

Spamming catloaves over the wiki.

That was one of the funniest things to happen to this site in a long time.

Ricket Posted:

catloaf is awesome. Log in to see images!

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

While EmoKid may not have posted well, he was threre. His ****tiness was something the community could rally behind,

Speak for yourself.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!