Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Ban Me ForumWarz: An Awkward Reality

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

I get the feeling we all died and this is our version of hell.

I see no reason to be here really. I mean, the playable parts of the game like klan domination, raiding, are gone. The game itself can’t support repetative play unless your a slack jaw moron who likes doing menial tasks over and over (note the prevalence of WoW players in top dom klans0. The only thing that kept klan raids up was the social factor, but oh wait that was right ****ed up.

No wonder people troll so often, there really is nothing to do and getting banned means **** if you don’t care. People are so bored they jump on drama bandwagons they know nothing about. All anyone has to say is ‘Context Unimportant Person is so Annoying’ and ****ing 50 threads pop up with about 600 photoshops of who the **** cares by Fingerz. You get people like Merc and Shii the christian or intellectual elite who think because their outcasts they are Galileo and we are the church, when in reality we just harbum you because you suck.

You get the klan of GGM which sticks around because its full of ‘sexy’ women, ****ty young girls, and drunk people. Which is oddly understandable because when your old and your life is so lacking in excitement that you play a game worthy of the special Olympics I would drink and jack it just to forget about my life. I would rank that above the ‘troll’ klans because although both care too much at least one stands for something.

As for other klans like Troll Ambiance Mafosi the name says it all.

-It says its a knockoff devoid of all originality, something we've already got.
-It says its a 'troll' klan so once again its going to be ****ty and not anything new.
-Its awkwardly constructed and although part of the community all together is ****ty, like everything Celerysteve has ever done.

No but really, that klan is just around to fellatio Celerysteve’s ego. At least when 7VD went on a mbum member run Fingerz never really cared falling into the suicidal old person category. Celerysteve must have some feeling of smug accomplishment like when a three year old has taken his first **** all by himself, like a big boy Celerysteve no longer needs momma Fingerz to hold his hand.

Lets look at SIG, SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER. SIG’s life is ****ty, but he doesn’t care, or at least he tells himself that. Which does not make it okay, its a defense mechanism that is working well. You all think ‘yo hardcore troll for realsies’ but all it really is a probably college drop out, pothead, single clock punching barren branch on the family tree. Hes probably the best troll here though because of his mix of actual insulting and stupidity, but once again he doesn’t care.

Evil Trout is trying to do good with the game, but is ****ing things up for us. By us I don’t mean the players of the game, I mean us the community. Things like klan raiding were too keen twords klans, so we cut that down to appeal to the sheep like mbumes. We, the community, are the pigs bathing in our own ****ty culture. Its like the gaming industry with the Wii, why make a great game for a few while a poor game for the many sells better. In his defense Evil Trout has to do this to survive after he sold his future of being a lawyer for this game. So hes not a ****ty person by direct choice.

Jalapeno Bootyhole cares too much. He says hes never been bumhurt but in the end hes never been anything. Him and Trout seem to be cool guys though but the factory worker who punches bumons for this game can’t be friends with the CEO. Sorry.

The new moderators. Acid Flux was ****ty at first, now hes well still ****ty. Who makes an alt to be a mod? ‘to not interfere with my store’ is a dumb reason that makes little sense. Dobnits is never here and never does anything so he by default is not a good or bad mod but by the community’s standards the best mod. spacekadet has proven that unlike most people in Brainfreeze shes not Wylin’s ****. Let me get back to that in a moment. The other mods are so unimportant I can’t even remember them.

Brainfreeze is like Snobby McSnobbersons. There a bunch of old self proclaimed masters of the game, an elite squad of expert players who has the game to a science, a tightly knit community. They are superior bumon pressers. I actually used to want to be part of this klan. Twice. They are lead by who the **** knows, and have a lot of cool people in there. They are the inactive ones though. Lets look at their defacto leader, Wylin. Wylin is the self proclaimed ‘srs bsns’ guy of FW. Saying you’re an uptight d-bag who cares to much about the game doesn’t make it okay that you are an uptight d-bag who cares to much about the game. I swear when I tried to join BF it was like the klan exists just for the sake of shutting people out. A stagnant and dead community that marks the gravestone of ‘cool’ players. The people who were good at the game and went there must have soon realized what a **** hole everything was and died belly up. Did I mention they are all WoW players? Punch clocks.

Lets look at me wanting to join BF. For an in depth look. A Raepdog look. I sent a message to who the **** knows and they posted it in the thread. I, being ****ing me, got an early invite to the klan because of drunken horny members of other klans. After looking at my old application and realizing the only people that had a problem with me, and you either salivated for my male reproductive organ or cursed me for the enjoy of your wife, were people that I had never talked to. I don’t know who the hell Intraviel is and have never talked to him, but man I did something to that guy. Did I become the figurehead of 7VD? Is that what? Did Fingerz against my protest try to birth this ugly klan, in a horrific partial birth abortion? I post in my new application ‘Im not sure about this guy, maybe’ being the smart bum that I am but oh noes the admission process is bust. Call the Waaaaambulance we got a catatonic Wylin. So knowing my battle was lost I was funny as **** but that helped nothing. Then he trolled my advice thread and that was over.

Speaking of that thread jesus ****ing christ you moron offering advice on a character named ‘advice dog’ is not roleplaying. Im being the role of an advice giver, not playing it you moron. Oh by the way reporting 500+ people and making bull**** comments on what is kosher or not in Ayn Rands does not get you to be moderator. Oh, sorry about that. You lost to ****ing Acid Flux.

Then their is me. Jesus how can a guy with so many alts be so unfunny? A legacy of failure. Spawning 7VD, failing to get into Brainfreeze, starting a ****ty klan, once more starting a ****ty klan, thrice more, failing to get into bf, making bad threads all along the way.

Anything more? Oh yes your/you’re. I don’t care so that makes me an edgy troll. Xylon is the white trash that you hear about on PLR or calls into PLR but that you never expect you’d meet. A testimony to the lowness of humility that god must have had making humanity. Thats thrown out though, no benevolent god could make this **** hole.

Fran is so ****y. Fran is cool but ****y as hell, first thing shes does when she comes back is **** about Flux. That self determined attitude that you will get him banned. The same that FalconFour had with McBanhammer.

I can’t think of much more. Community sucks, people suck, game is ****. The game looks for community generated content from a community that thinks everything is ****, and makes ****.

Merc is the example of what is just ew. The type of person that when he is told wrong just goes ‘no Im the right one’ when you are wrong. Log in to see images! was never funny, no one even knows what the **** you mean. Jesus.

Bronnih is British. I really don’t have anything I can say, that slim thing called conciseness and decency has stopped me from mocking anyone on this site that has been sorta kind to me. Auser, well, I could say things about bodybuilding and dashed unrealistic expectations but no.

This game sucks, its getting pointless to check it. Too long, don’t read it.

-Raepdog, not an epic troll or epic anything.

AntiRules187

Avatar: 79421 Tue May 26 22:06:20 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

It's actually an honor to be pranked, it means someone spent real money on you. Sir.

...wow.

Fortunato Posted:

I Log in to see images!

Lament Posted:

I value your contributions to the FWZ society, and respect your opinions, no matter how much they may vary from my own.

You ****ing fine upstanding member of society.

____

Avatar: 143340 Fri Mar 27 18:24:34 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

It’s just a game dude.

Decisions, decisions.

Kilroy

Avatar: 62524 Fri Dec 26 00:25:59 -0500 2008

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I love you.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

cool story brah

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

hey guys my name is raepdog, 16yo, need to roleplay as some dog, and i currently am obsessed with an internet game

lolbronnih

Avatar: 103335 2010-01-24 16:16:08 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 15 Camwhore

kinda looks like martha stewart while stirring

i Log in to see images! raepdog,

he is so right

xxx

Peregrine

Avatar: 135742 2011-10-31 19:55:54 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 35 Camwhore

Forumwarz' Pretend Homosexual

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

ps raepdog flamebate died when ep 2 was launched (when newfabulous persons, including you, joined)

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

lol it took like 2 hours to type that didn’t it.

it’s forumwarz, WHO CARES

i love the site but i don’t lose sleep over it being crap. i’ll ride this thing into its grave

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Nicco Posted:

ps raepdog flamebate died when ep 2 was launched (when newfabulous persons, including you, joined)

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

Spagett

Avatar: 141179 2010-08-11 22:12:34 -0400

[ONE HUNDRED PERCEN-
T ACTION KLAN
]

Level 19 Permanoob

“Asshat”

Hey, I just took the time to read that whole thing, and all I got to say is…

Cur1y

Avatar: 92713 Thu Apr 23 12:21:43 -0400 2009

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

FWZ a love-hate relationship, for some more hate than love, yet they are still here to tell the tale. Log in to see images! Cur1y edited this message on 04/24/2009 5:23PM

Magnum PI

Avatar: 140997 Sat Feb 21 15:56:11 -0500 2009

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 1 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

WAIT ARE YOU QUITTING FORUMWARZ I SURE HOPE YOU DO

Robert James-
Fischer

Avatar: 43618 Wed Jul 08 18:15:24 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

World Chess Champion

Ctrl+F’ed a couple of my alts’ names, no results so didn’t read.

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

I don’t play WOW. Does that mean I’m a less superior bumon presser? Log in to see images!

Cheins Sanch-
ez

Avatar: 64305 2015-06-13 02:49:05 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Scratched

Fran edited this message on 04/24/2009 5:46PM

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

scullyangel

Avatar: 44656 Mon Aug 17 23:47:33 -0400 2009

[Good Omens]

Level 39 Camwhore

If I was a gila monster you could be my devil ray.

I only skimmed, but I think Raepdog might be cranky that he can’t earn medals without klan vanilla.

Have you considered talking to Fort? Fort seems to be able to still get medals, you should talk to him.

Chawin

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

why is a camwhore rping an emo in the trollhole

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!