Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Feature xXDARK_KNIGHTXx discussion and info thread!

xXDARK_KNIGH-
TXx

[The Elite]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

i am an internet detective and have found you stole that line from Charlie in the Trees who posted it on the eQSpn forums in 2006

y would you steal such a fabulous persongy horrible line? hell, why would u even say it?

it’s because you are a fabulous person. that is the reason for all of you. u do stupid things because your all fabulous persons.

#1 best poster (official)

Schildkrote

Level 10 Troll

I LOVE SUCKING BIG BLACK male reproductive organS MMMH YEAH HOMOTASTIC GIVE ME THAT SPUNK

xXDARK_KNIGHTXx Posted:

i am an internet detective and have found you stole that line from Charlie in the Trees who posted it on the eQSpn forums in 2006

y would you steal such a fabulous persongy horrible line? hell, why would u even say it?

it’s because you are a fabulous person. that is the reason for all of you. u do stupid things because your all fabulous persons.

STPO POSTIGN

CHRITS

U SUX SO MUCH ITS HARD TO EVEN LOK AT TEH FORUMS CUZ U POTS HERE

-

xXDARK_KNIGH-
TXx

[The Elite]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

oh hay, i guess i’ve got to go bump the “bump this thread every time schildkrote is a fabulous person” thread

jesus ****ing christ who would have thought reading your retard words would be so much work. i’m wondering if i’ll get bored of numping before you choke to death on male reproductive organs. i sure hope not because i’ve been expecting that for agez

#1 best poster (official)

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

xXDARK_KNIGHTXx Posted:

oh hay, i guess i’ve got to go bump the “bump this thread every time schildkrote is a fabulous person” thread

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!